Everything You Need to Know about Magic Kingdom
If you are planning a trip to Magic Kingdom, make sure you are prepared. We have some Magic Kingdom tips & park information that should help.
First you should know about the layout of Magic Kingdom.
Like Disneyland, Magic Kingdom is divided into themed lands. While some have similar rides & attractions, there some things that are unique to this park.
Main Street USA
- Walt Disney Railroad
- City Hall
- Main Street Chamber of Commerce
- Harmony Barber Shop
- Town Square Theater
- Main Street Bakery (Starbucks)
- Plaza Ice Cream Parlor
- Various Stores & Boutique Shops
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Jungle Cruise
- Swiss Family Treehouse
- Enchanted Tiki Room
- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- The Pirates League, A Pirate’s Adventure – Treasures of the Seven Seas.
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Splash Mountain
- Country Bear Jamboree
- Tom Sawyer Island
- Walt Disney World Railroad Station
- Haunted Mansion
- Liberty Square Riverboat
- The Hall of Presidents.
- Cinderella Castle
- “it’s a small world”
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Mad Tea Party
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- Fairytale Garden
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic 3-D movie experience
- Walt Disney World Railroad
- Dumbo, the Flying Elephant in Storybook Circus
- Barnstormer Coaster
- the Casey Jr. Splash ‘N’ Soak Station water play area
- Fantasyland Train Station
- Under the Sea – Journey of The Little Mermaid
- Ariel’s Grotto
- Enchanted Tales with Belle
- Princess Fairytale Hall
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train.
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor
- Space Mountain
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Astro Orbiter
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover
- Walt Disney’s Carousel of Progress.
Can you see all of Magic Kingdom in one day?
Magic Kingdom can be done in one day, but if you have the time, I would suggest you plan to spend two days at this park.
That way, you will be able to have 6 Disney Fastpasses instead of just 3 and you won’t feel like you are missing on any of the great rides & attractions in Magic Kingdom.
The best way to handle your time in the park is to try to group your Fastpasses into areas of the park so that you aren’t running from one side to the other.
With two days in Magic Kingdom, you can easily divide the park into 2 areas: Adventureland, Frontierland & Liberty Square for one day and Fantasyland and Tomorrowland in the second.