Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas party is one of the most popular times to visit Magic Kingdom. Even the expensive ticket price doesn’t sway people from experiencing all the Christmas magic Magic Kingdom has to offer. Depending on the night you attend, it could get very crowded at the park during the Christmas Party. You won’t be able to do & see everything, but here are some Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Tips to help you make the most out of your trip:
- Get there early! You can arrive as early as 4pm (even though your ticket will state 7pm)
- Get your Disney Christmas themed shirts before you arrive on the cheap at Walmart!
- Watch the lighting of Cinderella’s Castle.
- Stop by the Fire House to get your FREE Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom Card
- There are 2 parades and the 2nd is usually less crowded.
- Take your time in the Town Square because there are a ton of great Photo opts including a count down to Christmas display on the right side of the Town Hall.
- Not all restaurants are open during the party, so keep that in mind when planning your dinner.
- Buy your tickets in advance because they do sell out on occasion.
Did you know that it snows on Main Street USA during Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom? It is only one of the really cool things you can check out during this special event. Here are some other things you will be able to experience:
- Cinderella’s Castle Transformation with Dream Lights
- Mickey’s Once Upon A Christmastime Parade
- See Santa on his sleigh
- Holiday Wishes Fireworks Display featuring breathtaking music
- Stitch’s Dance party
- Celebrate the Season Show: Disney’s version of The Nutcracker
- Meet-and-greets with characters dressed in their Christmas clothes
- Holiday Picture Opts
- Free cookies and hot cocoa
- Holiday Merchandise
- Yummy Holiday Treats
- Snowfall on Main Street, U.S.A.
Have you attended Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party? What was your favorite part of the night?