(We may earn a commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy.)
One of the busiest parts of Magic Kingdom is Fantasyland. You will definitely want to spend the bulk of your day in this part of the park because you will find some of the best rides in Fantasyland.
Fantasyland at Disney World is divided into three distinct areas: original Fantasyland, Enchanted Forest and Storybook Circus. Each of these areas has its own theme based Disney characters and stories.
Different Parts of Fantasyland (Rides & Attractions)
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- It’s a Small World
- Mad Tea Party
- Prince Charming Carousel
- Princess Fairytale Hall Meet & Greet
- The Story of Winnie the Pooh
- Sword in the Stone
- Dumbo Flying Elephants
- Goofy’s Barnstormer
- Pete’s Silly Side Show Meet & Greet
- Casey’s Circus Train
- Train Station
5 Best Rides in Fantasyland
If there are five rides in Fantasyland that you prioritize, it should be:
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train. This is the newest rollercoaster experience in Magic Kingdom and it is one of the best! The theming from the queue to the ride itself are spot on and you will feel like you are part of the fairytale.
2. Mad Tea Party. If you want to see joy on your child’s face, take them on the Tea Cups. These spinning discs are a favorite because you get to decide just how much you spin.
3. It’s a Small World. One of the most iconic rides at Disney World, this ride is as much about the artistic beauty as it is about the music. You will be singing “It’s a Small World After All” all day long.
4. Journey of the Little Mermaid. Those fans of The Little Mermaid will LOVE going through the story and hearing all the songs.
5. Barnstormer. Another great roller coaster, this one is tame, but full of quick turns and small drops. It makes a great ride for those who are hesitant to ride other roller coasters at Disney.
Because of how crowded Fantasyland can get, you will want to make sure that you plan your visit to this area early in the day.
The best plan is to get there early enough to see the Magic Kingdom Welcome Show at Cinderella Castle.
This way you will be closest to Fantasyland when the rest of the park opens!
Fantasyland at Disney World is quite possibly the most popular section of Magic Kingdom.
Rides like Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and Peter Pan’s Flight seem to be the most popular and have the longest lines.
Either purchase Genie+ to get Lightning Lane access or plan to hit these as soon as you arrive to the park.
Do you have favorite rides in Fantasyland? What are they?