When it comes to going to Disney on a budget, many people believe that it means only eating junk food. While a trip to Disney should involve indulging on some great treats, you can still eat well balanced meals if you know the best quick service Magic Kingdom restaurants to choose.
Magic Kingdom has quick service restaurants through out the park. You will find a little bit of everything from hot dogs at Casey’s Corner and Pizza at Pinnochio Village Haus to better quick service options like salmon at Columbia Harbour House and French Onion Soup at Be Our Guest.
Quick Service Restaurants in Magic Kingdom
- Casey’s Corner- Main Street USA
- Be Our Guest Restaurant– Fantasyland
- Sleepy Hollow Inn– Liberty Square
- Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Cafe– Frontierland
- Columbia Harbour House- Liberty Square
- Pinocchio Village Haus-Fantasyland
- Tortuga Tavern- Adventureland
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe- Tomorrowland
- Tomorrowland Terrace- Tomorrowland
- Gaston’s Tavern– Fantasyland
- Friar’s Nook- Fantasyland
- Golden Oak Outpost- Frontierland
With this many choices, it may be hard to decide where to eat. If you are looking for something beyond chicken nuggets and burgers, we have some great ideas for quick service meals to enjoy.
3 Best Quick Service Magic Kingdom Restaurants
1. Be Our Guest. Topping our list of best quick service Magic Kingdom restaurants is one of the most recommended restaurants in all of Magic Kingdom. Be Our Guest may be a table service restaurant for dinner, but for lunch, it is an elegant quick service restaurant!
Choose from such menu items as béchamel-smothered croque monsieur sandwich served with pommes frite, tuna niçoise salad, vegetable quiche, or braised pork! Prices range from $12.99-$16.99
You won’t find any other quick service restaurant at Magic Kingdom serving such wonderful french inspired dishes.
2. Columbia Harbour House. If you are in the mood for seafood, Columbia Harbour House is the best quick service Magic Kingdom restaurant.
Some of the delicious choices include: Lobster Roll, Grilled Salmon, or Fried Shrimp & Fish. Prices range from $12.49-$15.99.
3. Pecos Bill Tall Tale Cafe. This unassuming restaurant located in Frontierland has undergone a menu change in the past few years. While once heavily focused on burgers and barbeque, now Pecos Bill offers a Southwestern themed menu.
Guests can dine on Tacos, Fajitas and rice bowls. The best part of dining here is the topping bar which has all your taco fixings as well as Guacamole! Prices range from $9.49-$14.99.
If you are looking to eat on Quick Service for an entire day, we have some great options for you to consider since not all quick service restaurants off the same menu throughout the day.
One Day Quick Service Magic Kingdom Restaurant Guide
Breakfast at Magic Kingdom: Sleepy Hollow Inn is a breakfast favorite. Serving some of the BEST waffles in all of Disney, you can’t go wrong with a traditional waffle topped with fruit & Nutella, the breakfast egg and cheese waffle sandwich,.or a Mickey Waffle with cinnamon & sugar!
Lunch at Magic Kingdom: Be Our Guest is the logical lunch choice since it is only available for quick service during this part of the day.
Dinner at Magic Kingdom: Your last meal of the day should be determined by what you are in the mood for. If you love seafood, then hit Harbour House. If you have a hankering for Tex-Mex, then you should eat at Pecos Bills.
Just because you are eating a Quick Service restaurants doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice quality food! Wondering where else you should be eating at Disney World when you only have a Quick Service budget?