Hollywood Studios has become a very popular park since the addition of Galaxy’s Edge. To make the most of your trip, there are some things you should know.
What makes this park different from the other Disney World parks is that it was once a real working studio.
You’ll find Hollywood Studios divided into seven themed areas that are based on real places in California or popular movies.
How to Get to Hollywood Studios (Transportation Options)
Hollywood Studios has several different Disney transportation options.
Here are all the ways you can get there:
- You can drive straight to the Hollywood Studios parking lot and either tram or walk to the entrance. This parking lot is HUGE and you will want to make sure that you read our Disney World parking tips so that you don’t forget where you parked your car.
- Guests who are staying at a Boardwalk resort, can walk to the Hollywood Studios.
- Those staying at Pop Century, Art of Animation, Caribbean Beach, and Riviera Resort have the option to take the Disney Skyliner to Hollywood Studios.
- All Disney Resort Guests can get transportation to Hollywood Studios through the Disney Bus Line.
Hollywood Studios Map
The main street in Hollywood Studios takes you from the park entrance to the replica of Grauman’s Chinese Theatre where you will find Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway.
This section around Echo Lake is where you will find Indian Jones Stunt Spectacular, Star Tours, and Frozen Singalong.
Just beyond Echo Lake is where you will find all things Muppets. There is a Muppet 3D show, a Muppet store, and even a Muppet-themed PIzzaria.
Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
This 14-acre Star Wars-themed section of Hollywood Studios park was built to look like you stepped into the Smuggler’s Outpost, Batuu.
Galaxy’s Edge is filled with many wonderful shops and experiences and two rides:
- Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance
- Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run
Toy Story Land
Just like the name references, this part of Hollywood Studios park is all about Toy Story!
You will find that the area is made to look like you are a toy in Andy’s backyard, with large toys surrounding you.
There are three main rides in Toy Story Land: Slinky Dog Dash, Toy Story Midway Mania, and Alien Swirling Saucers
This area of the park focuses on the films & animation of Disney animation. You will find different meet & greets, an attraction based on the life of Walt Disney, and a live production of one of Disney’s best-known animated movies.
- Star Wars Launch Bay
- Walt Disney Presents: One Man’s Dream
- Disney Junior Dance Party
- Disney Junior Meet & Greets
- Voyage of the Little Mermaid
Like its namesake, this section of the park is where everything is happening!
Hollywood Studios Tickets
When it comes to getting the best price for your Hollywood Studios Tickets, you are going to want to do your research.
While you can go through the Disney World website to get tickets, you will find that you can get a better price by working with a Discount Ticket outlet.