FREE DISNEY SOUVENIRS. I bet the title alone got your attention, right?
If you are taking a trip to Disney, you will want to bring back a few mementos from your trip. Sure, you will probably buy something (a t-shirt, a pair of Mickey ears …) but did you know there are FREE Disney World Souvenirs that you can actually take home?
There are many things that you can bring home that won’t cost you a penny.
Here is a list of 15 FREE Disney World souvenirs
1. Disney Tickets/Magic Bands. If you are staying on resort, you will get a Disney MagicBand that works as your park admission, credit card, access to the Fastpass+ system and Dining Reservations at Disney.
At the end of your stay, you get to keep these bands! You can even use them again on a future trip.
2. Celebratory Buttons. If you are staying at a Disney World resort, you can get FREE Disney World Souvenirs by requesting buttons at the front desk.
If you aren’t staying at a Disney Resort, you can find FREE Celebratory buttons at the customer service / ticket counter and sometimes on Main Street USA when the park opens.
They have them for such celebrations as Birthday, Anniversary, Family Reunion, First Visit, and Honeymoon.
Even if it isn’t your birthday, but it is someone’s in your party, you can get an I’m Celebrating pin! One of the perks of wearing these FREE Souvenir buttons is that Cast Members will make you feel even more special by giving you a more personalized greeting.
3. Stickers. When entering Disney theme parks, many times Cast Members will be passing out Mickey Mouse stickers. We’ve also seen them given out when you enter stores and restaurants inside the parks.
When in doubt, ask a greeter or even a photographer! They will give you more than one if you ask and they are great for scrapbooks.
4. Park Maps. These are at the entrance of each park and what I find really cool is that they have Disney Park maps in different languages!
Why not pick up one to take home for your scrapbook or put it in a frame as a way to remember your fantastic vacation!
5. Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom Cards. If you stop by the Firehouse (on left as you enter Main Street), you can show them your park ticket (or scan Magic Band) to get a set of FREE Sorcerers of Magic Kingdom cards.
Most people get them to play the interactive park game, but even if you don’t play, these character cards are collectible and great FREE Disney World Souvenirs!
6. Treasure Map. Go to A Pirate’s Adventure in Magic Kingdom and get a free treasure map to Adventure Land.
8.Picture. If you are a Disney Chase Visa Card holder, you can go to an exclusive Meet & Greet at Epcot and at Hollywood Studios. You will also get a voucher for a free photo!
9. Wilderness Explorer Field Journal. At Animal Kingdom, kids can take part in an adventure learning about Animals and their habitat through their Wilderness Explorer Program.
Each guest can pick up a Field Journal at the Wilderness Explorer headquarters (located on the bridge between the Oasis and Discovery Island) and gather stickers as they complete various activities through the park.
10. Shampoos & Soaps. Those staying at resort can get FREE Disney Shampoos, lotions & soap. It is the nice stuff too (from their H20 line)
Use them and save the shampoo bottles to refill with your favorite shampoo so that you can take a little Disney where ever you go!
11. Bookmark. If you go to Enchanted Tales with Belle, you will not only get to have a meet & greet with the princess (with a picture), you will also get a FREE bookmark!
12. Children’s Activity Menus. When you go to a sit down restaurant at Disney, your child will get an activity menu.
If your child is too busy to work on the activity menu during their meal, then be sure to pack it to take home.
They can be used later while you are back at your room or on the car/plane ride back home! You can even take home the crayons.
13. Jedi Diploma Certificate. While at Hollywood Studios, your child can try to battle Darth Vader at Jedi Academy.
If chosen to participate, your child can walk away with an official Jedi Diploma certificate. It is a perfect souvenir to frame.
14. Pixie Dust. Stop by the Disney Store at Disney Springs and ask for a FREE Fairy Dusting from the ladies at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique.
You can find similar fairy dusting at the Barber Shop on Main Street in Magic Kingdom.
15. Kidcot Passport Suitcase. At Epcot, check out the Kidcot Fun Stops. There you will find FREE coloring souvenirs for the kids.
They will get a card & sticker set at each country in the World Showcase.
If you ask, they will also write your name or a greeting in their native language on the card.
What are some other FREE Disney World Souvenirs you’ve found in the park?