If you are travelling to Disney on a budget, you should consider getting a Disney Chase Visa Card. This Disney Credit card comes with some great benefits that only card holders can receive. The best part is that using your card earns you money to use at Disney. The Disney Rewards redemption card spends just like a gift card!
Disney Credit Card Perks
One of the best Disney credit card perks is the special vacation financing.
When you book your Disney vacation using this card, you can do so interest free for 6 months.
That means that you can take 6 months to pay it off without having to worry about the high interest rate.
In addition to this benefit, there are a number of other Disney Visa perks you might want to know about.
- FREE $100 Credit when you sign up ($250 for the Disney Premier Card) and use the card
- 10% off on select merchandise purchases of $50 or more at Disney Store, Disney Resort Retail stores & select dining locations at Disney resorts.
- Character Meet ‘N’ Greet at private Card member locations along with a FREE Photopass download.
- 15% off the non-discounted price of select guided tours at Walt Disney World Resort and the Disneyland Resort
- 10% off certain recreation at Walt Disney World.
- Access to offers like FREE Disney Dining before the general public
- Access to Chase Visa Lounge at Epcot during Special Events like the Food & Wine festival.
- 10% off Castaway Cay recreation packages for Disney Cruise Line.
- 20% off select spa services aboard Disney Cruise Line.
- Exclusive Star Wars meet & greet locations in Walt Disney World and Disneyland.
- Discounts to Disney Broadway musicals.
- Newsletter full of Disney attraction information.
Who Should Consider a Disney Credit Card?
I am not usually an advocate for any type of credit card (especially one with a high interest rate), but if you are someone who can pay your balances off each month, the rewards & benefits of the Disney Visa Card make it worth considering.
Disney Rewards Redemption Card
When we were planning our first Disney World trip, I began looking for ways to save money on our Disney vacation and one thing we did was open up a Disney Chase credit card account.
When you sign up for a Disney Visa Card you will initially get a credit (amount depends on the type of card you decide to get) that will be added to a Disney Reward redemption card.
While there is a higher interest rate on the Disney Credit Card, the perks make the interest rate less of a factor (especially if you are paying it off each month).
Each purchase that you make with your Disney credit card earn you money back which you can use in the form of a Disney Redemption Card.
The Disney Rewards card can be used at the Disney parks, at a Disney Store or at a Disney Resort. It works just like a gift card!
Is a Disney Visa Card Right for You?
If you are someone who can pay it off in full each month, then I think this Disney Credit Card a great way for you to earn a little extra money toward your Disney vacation costs!
If you can’t pay it off each month, then it might not be the right card for you to use for purchases as the interest rate is pretty high! I’d still get it to have it for the Disney Visa perks like meet & greets.
Take a Look at all the Different Disney Card Designs
Do you have a Disney Chase Credit Card? What are your thoughts about it?