When you are traveling to Walt Disney World, you may be wondering what things you should make a priority. With four major theme parks to choose from, it is hard to know where to begin. We have put together a quick reference list that shows you all the things you must do in Disney World.
We have chosen to limit our list to three major things for each category so as to not totally overwhelm you! Let’s face it, if you only have one day in each park, you can’t do it all. If you are looking for our top list of rides, attractions and junk food, this is your list.
List of Top Things You Must Do in Disney World
Must do list for Magic Kingdom
- Ride: Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Haunted Mansion, & Splash Mountain
- See: Princesses at Princess Fairytale Hall, Festival of Fantasy Parade and Happily Ever After Fireworks
- Eat: Dole Whip, Mickey Mouse Candy Apple and drink LeFou’s Brew at Gaston’s Tavern
Must do list for Epcot
- Ride: Test Track, Frozen Ever After, Soarin’
- See: Chinese Acrobats, Anna & Elsa, Illuminations
- Eat: Ice Cream & Gelato, Mickey Mouse Pretzel, drinks at Club Cool (it’s free)
Must do list for Animal Kingdom
- Ride: Avatar Flight of Passage, Kilimanjaro Safari, and Expedition Everest.
- See: Flight of Passage, The Festival of the Lion King, and Tree of Life Awakening
- Eat: Chocolate Waffle or Dole Whip (both are at Tamu Tamu), and drink a Night Blossom
Must do list for Hollywood Studios
- Ride: Star Tours, Slinky Dog Dash, and Tower of Terror
- See: Star Wars Launch Bay, Indiana Jones Stunt Show, Beauty & the Beast Live on Stage
- Eat: Darth Vader Cupcake and the Peanut Butter Jelly Milkshake at 50’s Prime Time Cafe
There are SO many other things you are going to want to ride and experience at the parks, but if you have limited time, these are the things you must do in Disney World.
We will continue to update the list as new rides and experiences come to Walt Disney World.