Club Cool in Epcot is one of the best places to cool off. This air-conditioned pavilion features Coca-Cola products from around the world and is the only place where you can sample eight different sodas for free.
Club Cool Soda Flavors
Some of the drinks are ones you might have heard of, but most will probably be totally obscure. Here is a list of what is currently being served at Club Cool in EPCOT.
- Beverly (Italy): with its bitter flavor, is a popular non-alcoholic apertif that is a traditional part of Italian refreshment culture.
- Bon Bon Anglais (Madagascar): offers a unique taste experience with a blend of tropical fruit flavors.
- Country Club Merengue (Domican Republic): smooth, creamy tropical fruit taste.
- Minute Maid Joy Apple Lychee (Korea): non-carbonated juice drink with ripe apple and lychee notes.
- Royal Wattamelon (Philippines): is a sparkling beverage with a refreshingly, sour watermelon taste.
- Smart Sour Plum (China): a savory, sweet and tart flavor that is considered by many to be the ultimate sparkling thirst quencer on a hot day.
- Sprite Cucumber (Russia): a crisp cucumber flavor, providing a refreshing twist on this classic lemon-lime beverage.
- Viva Raspberry (Moldova): sparkling with slightly tart, yet sweet raspberry flavor is complimented by a hint of raspberry juice.
Each station is the exact same, so you can go to which ever one is least crowded.
Next to the beverage dispenser are small sample cups. You should grab a sample cup and start enjoying the FREE soda at Club Cool!
There is no limit to the amount you can try and honestly, if you find one that you like, you can go back for seconds without any problem.
You can even take the small sample cup of soda to go.
Make sure to read the description of the soda’s flavor before tasting because not all might fit your taste. In fact, we found some quite repulsive.
No worries, though. There are trash cans for you to toss what you don’t like.
Non-Carbonated Drink at Club Cool
Those who do not like carbonated beverages will find that they only have one choice, Minute Maid Joy Apple Lychee. While it is disappointing, at least it is a good flavor.
Drinks & Coke Merchandise for Purchase
At the back of Club Cool is a counter where you can purchase Ice Cream Floats and Frozen Beverages.
You can choose your base soda and they will add vanilla soft serve. Frozen Lemonade is also available.
Aside from the drinks, you can also find plenty of Coca-Cola merchandise.
They have everything from t-shirts to reusable bottles for sale.
Where is Club Cool located?
Club Cool is located in Future World at World Celebration in EPCOT. The futuristic design pays homage to the classic Coka-Cola bottle.
It is open from 9am-9pm daily
Have you tried the FREE Soda at Club Cool in Epcot? Which one was your favorite?