When planning your first trip to Disney World, you are probably not sure where to begin. You’ll want to start with this guide to planning a Disney vacation. It will give you all the information you need in terms of when to plan your trip and how to get the best deal on tickets. Because you are planning your first trip to Disney World, we also have a list of 10 tips specifically for those who have never been.
10 Tips for your First Trip to Disney World
- Book your FastPasses in advance. If you don’t know about Disney’s FastPass system, you need to read this post. It will tell you EVERYTHING you need to know.
- There are a few things you might want to purchase before your first trip to Disney World. These are things that will make your trip extra special!
- Disney World does not allow selfie sticks in any of the parks. If you bring one into the park, they will take it and you can pick it up when you leave.
- You don’t even have to have your own camera at Disney because Disney cast members will take photos for you and upload them to your Disney My Experience account.
- Since it is your first time in Disney, you will want to pick up a FREE First Time Visit Disney pin. Having this pin will make sure you get treated like a true Disney prince or princess.
- It rains almost every afternoon in Florida. Be prepared and bring a poncho! Wondering what else you should pack? We have a list for the things you’ll want to pack in your Disney day bag.
- A great way to meet characters without having to stand in a line is by booking a Disney Character meal. There are many to choose from, but these character meals are our favorites.
- You might not realize this, but Disney has some really great restaurants. Wondering which ones you should prioritize? We have a list of the best restaurants at Walt Disney World.
- If you are traveling with people who don’t particularly care for rides, don’t worry. There is plenty for them to do at Disney World.
- I am sure it is hard to think about souvenir shopping before you even leave for vacation, BUT know that there are going to be a ton of shops with all sorts of merchandise. These are a few things that we think you might want to take home with you to remind you of your first trip to Disney World.