When you think about things to do at Magic Kingdom, rides almost always come to the top of the list. But did you know that there are just as MANY things to do at Magic Kingdom that aren’t rides?
In fact, you could spend an entire day at Magic Kingdom and not ride anything and still have a great time.
35 Things to do at Magic Kingdom that aren’t rides:
- Magic Kingdom Opening Ceremony
- Get a Hair cut or sprinkling of Pixie Dust at The Barbershop on Main Street USA
- Watch candy apples being made at Main Street Bakery
- Walk through Cinderella’s Castle
- See Mickey’s Royal Friendship Faire Stage Show
- Attend various Disney Character Meet & Greets throughout the park
- Watch the Enchanted Tiki Room Show
- Walk through Tom Sawyer Island
- Climb Swiss Family Tree House
- See the Hall of Presidents
- Enjoy the Frontierland Shooting Arcade
- Watch a show at Country Bear Jamboree
- Attend the Festival of Fantasy Parade
- Watch Mickey’s Philharmagic
- Enchanted Tales with Belle
- Enjoy the Move it Shake it Dance Party
- See the Disney princesses at Princess Fairytale Hall
- Walt Disney Carousel of Progress
- Catch a show at Monster Ink Laugh Floor
- Try to pull the Sword out of the Stone
- Eat a Dole Whip
- Get a Silhouette Portrait
- Take in the Main Street Philharmonic Band performance(s)
- Search for Hidden Mickeys
- Watch the Main Street Trolley Show
- See the Piano Player at Casey’s Corner
- Enjoy the Dapper Dans on Main Street USA
- Watch the Royal Majesty Makers Show
- Take part in the Pirate’s Adventure, Treasure of the Seven Seas interactive experience
- Search for Pascal’s Friends
- Attend the Flag Retreat at 5pm in Town Square
- Go to the Cosmic Dance party in Tomorrowland
- Do some shopping!
- Watch the castle come to life at the end of the evening with the Once Upon a Time Projection show.
- End the night with the Firework Show
The truth is that there are rides the entire family (even grandma) will enjoy.
But if you can’t get that one person in your group on a ride to save your life, we hope that this list shows you that there is plenty at the park that they can enjoy and not feel like they wasted their money just because they don’t like rides.
Do you have any favorite things to do at Magic Kingdom that aren’t rides?