(Note: The links in this post are affiliate links, and we will be compensated when you make a purchase by clicking through our links. Read our disclosure policy.)
While there are plenty of delicious frosty treats throughout the World Showcase, when it comes to the largest Epcot ice cream selection, nothing beats France’s L’Artisan des Glaces.
You will find over a dozen hand-churned ice cream and sorbet flavors along with other delicious desserts.
L’Artisan des Glaces Menu
Choose a single scoop ($4.69) or double ($7.04) ice cream or sorbet in a waffle cone or cup.
L’Artisan des Glaces Ice Cream & Sorbet Flavors
- Caramel Fleur de Sel Ice Cream
- Coffee Ice Cream
- Cinnamon with Caramelized Pecan Ice Cream
- Cinnamon with Caramelized Apple and Crumble Crunch Ice Cream
- Chocolate Ice Cream
- Coco-white Chocolate Ice Cream
- Mint-Chocolate Ice Cream
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Milk Chocolate and Orange Ice Cream
- Lemon Sorbet
- Mango Sorbet
- Mixed Berry Sorbet
- Strawberry Sorbet
Flavors can change daily and will vary depending on the season of the year.
Besides Ice Cream & Sorbet by the scoop, L’Artisan des Glaces also has some other specialty dessert options.
L’Artisan des Glaces Dessert menu
- Macaron Ice Cream Sandwich
- Croque Glacé (ice cream & sauce inside a Homemade Brioche)
- Café Glacé (Ice Cappuccino with 1 scoop of Ice Cream and Whipped Cream)
- Coupe du Dimanche (2 scoops in a Homemade Waffle Bowl, Whipped Cream and Sauce)
- Ice Cream Martini (2 Scoops, with a shot of Grand Marnier, Whipped Cream and choice of Vodka or Rum)
No matter what dessert you choose, if you want the best ice cream in Epcot, go to L’Artisan des Glaces.
L’Artisan des Glaces can be found in the France Pavilion.
There is no interior seating at this counter service restaurant, but there are some bistro style tables nearby on the exterior of the shop and benches through out the France Pavilion.
We think this is the BEST place in Epcot for ice cream.
Do you have a favorite place to grab dessert in Epcot?