If you are looking for a cool treat while strolling around Epcot’s World Showcase, then you will want to stop by France’s L’Artisan des Glaces. One of my favorite treats spots at Epcot, L’Artisan des Glace has the best Disney World Ice Cream with over a dozen hand-churned ice cream and sorbet flavors.
Current Flavors of Ice Cream & Sorbets at L’Artisan des Glaces
- Caramel Fleur de Sel Ice Cream
- Coffee Ice Cream
- Cinnamon with Caramelized Pecan Ice Cream
- Cinnamon with Caramelized Apple and Crumble Crunch Ice Cream
- Chocolate Ice Cream
- Coco-white Chocolate Ice Cream
- Mint-Chocolate Ice Cream
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Milk Chocolate and Orange Ice Cream
- Lemon Sorbet
- Mango Sorbet
- Mixed Berry Sorbet
- Strawberry Sorbet
Flavors can change daily and will vary depending on the season of the year.
Besides Ice Cream & Sorbet by the scoop, L’Artisan des Glaces also has some other specialty dessert options:
- Macaron Ice Cream Sandwich
- Croque Glacé (ice cream & sauce inside a Homemade Brioche)
- Café Glacé (Ice Cappuccino with 1 scoop of Ice Cream and Whipped Cream)
- Coupe du Dimanche (2 scoops in a Homemade Waffle Bowl, Whipped Cream and Sauce)
- Ice Cream Martini (2 Scoops, with a shot of Grand Marnier, Whipped Cream and choice of Vodka or Rum)
No matter what dessert you choose, if you want the best Disney World ice cream, go to L’Artisan des Glaces.
L’Artisan des Glaces can be found in the France Pavilion. There is no interior seating at this counter service restaurant, but there are some bistro style tables nearby on the exterior of the shop.