While many people think Epcot is not a fun park for kids, it actually has a ton of attractions that kids enjoy. Besides the rides and attractions, kids also like getting to meet Disney characters at Epcot.
The park has some characters that you won’t find anywhere else in Disney World.
While getting photos and autographs of your favorite Disney character is fun, it can be time-consuming if you don’t know where the Disney World character meet & greets are located.
Where to Find Disney Characters at Epcot
EPCOT is divided into different neighborhoods. While most of the Disney characters are found in World Showcase, others are found in World Celebration, World Nature, and World Discovery.
- Pluto or Stitch at Park Entrance at World Celebration
- Meet Joy & Vanellope inside Imageworks
- Meet Moana at Journey of Water
- Meet Figment at Imagination Pavilion
- Meet Asha from Wish at the entrance to World Showcase
Disney Characters at Epcot World Showcase
- Mexico- Be on the lookout for Donald Duck dressed in a sombrero beside the Mayan ruins.
- Norway- Meet Anna & Elsa from Frozen at Royal Sommerhus
- Germany- Snow White (& sometimes Dopey) are known to be found at the Wishing Well.
- China- Mulan can be spotted near the entrance to the China Pavilion.
- Morocco- Aladdin, Jasmine (sometimes the Genie) are back inside the Moroccan shops.
- France- Belle and Beast can be seen near the lake & Princess Aurora in a gazebo in the Garden
- United Kingdom- Look for Mary Poppins and/or Alice (in Wonderland) as you cross over the bridge from France into UK. Winnie the Pooh is inside Christopher Robin’s room.
Tips for EPCOT Character Meet & Greets
Make sure that you have your camera ready to snap that picture and if you are having them sign an autograph book, that you have your pen uncapped.
- Comes with alphabet stickers for personalizing
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. This is at no cost to you.
Disney characters at Epcot are not available for meet and greets the entire day.
If you have a specific question about when a particular character is going to be out, try asking a Disney Cast Member in that area of the park.
I would also suggest using the My Disney Experience App.
When it rains, characters are typically placed in different locations. They are usually placed in nearby buildings.
You will also want to keep in mind that with all the updates coming to Epcot, some of the Disney characters at Epcot might be shuffled around.
We will update this post as changes are made, but you should also check the times guide when you arrive at the park.
Which Epcot characters are you hoping to see?
Disney World Planning Information
There is so much to think about when it comes to planning your Disney vacation. We encourage you to check out our entire site, but if you are just getting started with planning, we have some posts you should begin with.
Looking for the best time to visit Disney World? We have Disney World crowd calendars that will tell you what’s going on each month of the year, dates to avoid, typical weather conditions, and other useful information.
Considering a Disney World Resort? There are so many perks to staying on Disney property. We have a full list of all the Disney Resorts as well as many Disney Resort reviews for you to get a firsthand perspective.
Want to get the best deal on your trip? We can show you not only how to travel to Disney on a budget, but we can also give you ideas on how to save on Disney tickets and where to book your vacation so that you get the best price.
We even have Disney packing lists, essential park day items and other things to consider bringing with you to the park that you might not think about.
Lastly, if you are traveling to Disney World for the first time and unsure how Genie+ and Lightning Lane work, where to find Hidden Mickeys or if you should add a Disney Dining Plan, we have tons of information to share..
Remember that we aren’t travel agents, we are regular Disney travelers just like you, but have been blessed with the opportunity to visit the parks regularly. Because we’ve been so much, we’ve learned many valuable Disney insider tips that we can share with others.