(We may earn a commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy.)
While many people think Epcot is not a fun park for kids, it actually has a ton of attractions that kids enjoy. Besides the rides and attractions, kids also like getting to meet Disney characters at Epcot. The park has some characters that you won’t find anywhere else in Disney World.
While getting photos and autographs of your favorite Disney character is fun, it can be time consuming if you don’t know where the Disney character meet & greets are located.
Where to Find Disney Characters at Epcot
Disney Characters in Future World
- Pluto or Stitch at Park Entrance
- Mickey Mickey Mouse & Friends in Future World West
- Meet Daisy at the Gateway to World Showcase Plaza
- Chip & Dale outside of Future World West
- Meet Baymax at Hiro’s Workshop in Future World West
- Meet Joy & Sadness in Future World West
- Meet Ralph & Vanellope inside Imageworks
- Disney Visa Card holders can take advantage of an exclusive Cardmember Character Experience in the Imagination building next to Pixar short films.
Disney Characters at Epcot World Showcase
- Mexico- Be on the lookout for Donald Duck dressed in a sombrero beside the Mayan ruins.
- Norway- Meet Anna & Elsa from Frozen at Royal Sommerhus
- Germany- Snow White (& sometimes Dopey) are known to be found right as you enter Germany from the Outpost near the fence.
- China- Mulan can be spotted near the entrance to the China Pavilion.
- Morocco- Aladdin, Jasmine (sometimes the Genie) are back inside the Moroccan shops.
- France- Belle and Beast can be seen near the lake.
- United Kingdom- Look for Mary Poppins and/or Alice (in Wonderland) as you cross over the bridge from France into UK.
Tips for EPCOT Character Meet & Greets
Make sure that you have your camera ready to snap that picture and if you are having them sign an autograph book, that you have your pen uncapped.
Disney characters at Epcot are not available for meet and greets the entire day. If you have a specific question about when a particular character is going to be out, try asking a Disney Cast Member in that area of the park. The cast members are usually given a paper list of meeting times each day.
When it rains, characters are typically placed in different locations. They are usually placed in nearby buildings.
You will also want to keep in mind that with all the updates coming to Epcot, some of the Disney characters at Epcot might be shuffled around.
We will update this post as changes are made, but you should also check the times guide when you arrive at the park.
Which characters at Epcot’s World Showcase are you hoping to see?