Are you trying to decide if a Disney Cruise is worth the cost? There is quite a price difference between taking a Disney cruise opposed to other cruise lines like Royal Caribbean & Carnival. What you need to know is that if you are looking for an inclusive family vacation, Disney Cruise Line is the one to take.
Other cruise lines offer you a low initial fare, but then nickel and dime you once you get on board. We have traveled on Royal Caribbean, Carnival & Disney Cruise Line and one of the reasons why Disney Cruise Line is my favorite is because of what is included in a Disney Cruise.
What you get with an All Inclusive Disney Cruise
- Broadway Style Shows (one each night)
- First run Disney movies (even 3D)
- Poolside Disney Movies
- Dance Parties with Disney Characters
- Meet & Greet Opportunities with Disney Characters
- Fireworks (once per cruise)
- Pools & Water slides (both on the ship & at Castaway Cay)
- Fitness Center (and track)
- Family Activities (Trivia/ Game night/ Arts & Crafts)
- Outdoor games (Basketball, mini-golf, ping pong)
- 3 Themed Restaurants, Buffet, and tons of grab & go (pizza, burgers, fresh sandwiches/wraps)
- Unlimited soda, juice, coffee and tea
- Unlimited Soft-serve Ice cream
- 24 Hour Room Service
- Toiletries (Soap, Shampoo, Conditioner, Lotion)
- Self service Laundry facility (detergent is extra~ so bring your own)
- Castaway Cay Buffet Lunch (with more free unlimited ice cream)
- Castaway Cay Beach Chairs (and umbrellas) and Life Vests
Things you will pay extra for on a Disney Cruise:
- Gourmet style coffee
- Palo fine dining (Adult only)
- Spa services
- Bar services
- Packaged Snacks & Canned Beverages
- Inner tubes/ Floats/ Snorkel Gear
If you are still considering a Disney Cruise, but hoping to get a lower fare, then be sure you watch the Disney Cruise Line deals post. We tend to see the best bargains during the winter months or on last minute sailings when the ships aren’t full.
What do you think about what’s included in a Disney Cruise?