Walt Disney World has been making some BIG changes and they aren’t done yet! Both Star Wars Land and Toy Story Land are currently being developed in Hollywood Studios and there are big changes on the way for Epcot including many new rides. Luckily, Pandora World of Avatar is finished and opened in Animal Kingdom. While not all of the park improvements and additions will be completed this year, there are many things that have been updated and added to the parks. Wondering what’s new at Walt Disney World?
Here is What’s New at Walt Disney World Parks
- Magic Kingdom Welcome Show at Cinderella Castle
- Happily Ever After Nightime Spectacular Show
- The Muppets Present… Great Moments in American History is the newest addition to Liberty Square. You will get to see Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy, Fozzie Bear, The Great Gonzo and more characters in this live show several times daily just outside The Hall of Presidents.
- Mickey’s Royal Friendship Fair Stage Show with Mickey and friends.
- Princess Elena of Avalor meet & greet at Princess Fairytale Hall!
- Spectaculab Experience has opened. There you can learn about Science and even participate in some experiments.
- There is a new Coco Dia de los Muertos Photo Experience in Mexico Pavilion.
- Soarin’ has changed to incorporate a global focus. It still has the same experience of flying high above the earth, but now you will travel to different landmarks throughout the world.
- Norway in Epcot’s World Showcase has had HUGE improvements. There, you will be able to visit with Anna & Elsa in their Royal Sommerhus, meet some pretty cool Vikings near the Stave Church and ride the new Frozen Ever After which transports you to Arendelle!
- Garden Grill has re-opened for Breakfast.
- Mission Space has been upgraded with a new Green mission that takes you around Earth.
- Tiffins is a new signature table service restaurant on Discovery Island. The menu features food from around the world. You can dine inside or out and you can even grab a beautiful water view.
- Pandora – The World of AVATAR. This much-anticipated land has two major attractions: AVATAR Flight of Passage and the Na’vi River Journey along with a new quick service restaurant Satu’li Canteen.
- Meet Star Lord and Groot from Guardians of the Galaxy 2 at Walt Disney, One Man’s Experience
- BB-8 character greeting at Star Wars Launch Bay.
- “The Music of Pixar LIVE! A Symphony of Characters” limited-time concert event will showcase memorable music from Pixar Animation Studios films, complete with a live orchestra and appearances by beloved Disney•Pixar characters.
- NEW Meet & Greet with Cruz Ramirez from Cars 3.
- Disney Movie Magic Night time Projection Show
- The newest water coaster is Miss Fortune Falls. Grab a raft & take an adventure on some white-water rapids.
As we get more information about what’s coming to Disney this summer, we will keep you updated!
Which of these are you most excited to experience?