(Note: The links in this post are affiliate links, and we will be compensated when you make a purchase by clicking through our links. Read our disclosure policy.)
When it comes to planning your trip to Disney World you might be wondering what rides & attractions to make sure you experience. With so many things to do at the parks, it really does help to know the best rides at Disney World so that you can plan your days in advance.
Know that you know which rides are the best in each of the four Disney World parks, lets take a look at the top 10 rides in Disney World as a whole.
10 Best Rides at Disney World
- Rise of the Resistance (Hollywood Studios)
- Flight of Passage (Animal Kingdom)
- Expedition Everest (Animal Kingdom)
- Slinky Dog Dash (Hollywood Studios)
- Splash Mountain (Magic Kingdom)
- Soarin’ (EPCOT)
- Tower of Terror (Hollywood Studios)
- Test Track (EPCOT)
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train (Magic Kingdom)
- Toy Story Mania (Hollywood Studios)
As you can see from the list above, there are plenty of great rides at each of the Disney World parks.
If you are hoping to get Disney Fastpasses for these rides, make sure that you consult our Disney World Fastpass Rides & Attractions list so that you can plan your Fastpasses in advance of your trip.
Planning our your day is crucial to being able to ride everything you want!
What is your favorite ride at Disney World?