Nothing says Spring more than EPCOT at Walt Disney World. While many “extra” experiences like the Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party and Very Merry Christmas Party cost an extra ticket price, the EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival is free with your regular ticket to the park.
From March 3- July 5, 2023, guests will be able to experience many things while at EPCOT this Spring, including new topiaries, live music and open-air kitchens!
2023 EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival
If you have never been to EPCOT during the Flower & Garden Festival, you are in for a real treat. The key to having the best experience is knowing what not to miss. Here is what you can expect to see and some great tips to help you navigate the festival.
One of the best things to do at EPCOT is to visit the outdoor kitchens that give sample selections of food and drinks.
It is a great way to try things you might not ordinarily taste.
This year, you will find some old favorites and some new options:
- Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market (Germany): Venture to Germany for Bavarian bites & biers!
- The Citrus Blossom (Odyssey Pavilion): Treat your taste buds to delicious dishes and beverages that showcase bright citrus fruits like lemon, orange and grapefruit.
- EPCOT Farmers Feast (Near Test Track presented by Chevrolet®): Fuel up for a fun-filled day at EPCOT with hearty dishes and savory sides featuring farm-fresh ingredients.
- Fleur de Lys (France): Indulge in haute cuisine and boissons.
- Hanami (Japan): Journey to Japan for innovative plates crafted with culinary Zen—which pair beautifully with sake and Japanese-inspired cocktails.
- The Honey Bee-stro Hosted by National Honey Board® (Near Port of Entry): Find an incredible menu of foods and beverages infused with HONEY!
- Jardin de Fiestas (Mexico): Find plenty of small bites filled with your Mexican favorites!
- Primavera Kitchen (Italy Pavilion): Fresh Italian dishes that pair beautifully with a glass of vino.
- Lotus House (China): Sink your teeth into authentic Chinese eats!
- Magnolia Terrace (American Adventure): Get a taste of the bayou as you savor the classic comfort food of the American Gulf Coast.
- Northern Bloom (Canada): Discover palate-pleasing fare from Canada!
- Pineapple Promenade (Near Port of Entry): Get your tropical fruit fix from tart ‘n’ tangy to the sweetest frozen treats including everyone’s favorite, Dole Whip!
- Primavera Kitchen (Italy): Small plate Old-Country dishes—like arancini and ravioli—served with a glass of wine.
- Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina (Morocco): Spice is the flavor or Morocco! Enjoy plenty of small bites that will have you salivating.
- Trowel & Trellis Hosted by Impossible™ (Near Disney Traders): Looking for vegan & vegetarian fare? This is the place to go!
Delight your appetite with mouthwatering morsels, nibbles and noshes from these year-round food stops.
- Funnel Cake
- Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
- Refreshment Outpost
- Refreshment Port
Visit the Topiary Displays throughout the park
This year you will find nearly 100 individual topiaries throughout EPCOT, including floral sculptures of Disney characters as well as fanciful gardens. Highlights include:
- Encanto, Including Mirabel, Antonio, Isabela and Luisa – NEW!
- Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Chip, Dale and Pluto
Bridge to World Showcase and World Celebration
- Woody, Bo Peep and Her Sheep
World Nature Near The Land Pavilion
- Tiana – NEW!
The American Adventure Pavilion
- Buzz Lightyear
World Discovery Near Mission: SPACE
- Donald and Daisy
Community Garden Near Connections Café in World Celebration
- The Three Caballeros (Jose, Donald and Panchito)
- Anna and Elsa
Japan Pavilion Near Torii Gate
- Simba and Friends (Rafiki, Simba, Mufasa and Sarabi)
Between Imagination! and The Land Pavilion
- Pumbaa and Timon
Between Imagination! and The Land Pavilion
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
- Lady and the Tramp
- Beauty and the Beast
- Lumiere and Cogsworth
- Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy
Between France and Morocco Pavilions
- Peter Pan, Captain Hook and Tick Tock Croc
Between United Kingdom and Canada Pavilions
- Winnie the Pooh and Friends (Rabbit, Eeyore, Piglet and Tigger)
United Kingdom Pavilion
- Tinker Bell’s Fairy House Garden
United Kingdom Pavilion
- Bambi and Friends
Near Imagination! and Refreshment Port
Spike’s Pollen Nation Exploration Scavenger Hunt
If you have kids with you, make sure they take part in Spike’s Pollen Nation Exploration! It’s a great way to keep kids engaged while you are enjoying the different gardens throughout EPCOT.
You’ll be searching for Spike, a friendly little honey bee who is hiding in the gardens throughout EPCOT.
Goodness Garden Butterfly House
This year it is in a new location between The Land and Imagination! There you will find nearly 1,000 native butterflies in the garden’s two dozen nectar plants.
The Royal Tea Garden Tour
Each festival morning at the United Kingdom pavilion\guests can follow a knowledgeable guide through a tranquil tea garden setting to learn the history and artistry behind growing and blending tea (there is a fee).
A post-tour treat of tea and scones is included.
The shorter, complimentary English Tea Garden Tour presented by Twinings of London also will be offered on select days.
2023 Garden Rocks Concert Series
During the EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival, guests get to enjoy FREE outdoor live concerts.
Schedule of performers:
- March 3-4 – Journey former lead vocalist STEVE AUGERI
- March 5-6 – Daughtry
- March 10-11 – Tommy DeCarlo
- March 12-13 – Smash Mouth
- March 17-18 – Mike DelGuidice
- March 19-20 – Blue Oyster Cult – NEW
- March 24-25 – Berlin
- March 26-27 – The Pointer Sisters
- March 31 – Luis Figueroa – NEW
- April 1-2 – Piso 21 – NEW
- April 3 – TBD
- April 7-8 – STARSHIP featuring Mickey Thomas
- April 9-10 – Don Felder, formerly of the Eagles
- April 16-17 – Switchfoot – NEW
- April 21-22 – A Flock of Seagulls
- April 23-24 – Jo Dee Messina
- April 28-29 – Ambrosia with Peter Beckett, The Voice Of Player
- April 30, May 1 – Kool and the Gang
- May 5-8 – Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone
- May 12-15 – The Orchestra starring former members of ELO
- May 19-20 – A.J. Croce: Croce Plays Croce – NEW
- May 21-22 – Casting Crowns – NEW
- May 26-27 – Jason Scheff, longtime lead singer of Chicago – NEW
- May 28-29 – Rick Springfield
- June 2-5 – Plain White T’s
- June 9-10 – The Spinners
- June 11-12 – The Commodores
- June 16-17 – Vertical Horizon
- June 18-19 – Tony Orlando
- June 23-26 – Simple Plan
- June 30, July 1 – Living Colour
- July 2-3 – Wang Chung
Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Tips
Pick up a Festival Passport when you get to the park. This guide to the Flower & Garden Festival will give you information on all of the different exhibits, food experiences and topiary displays throughout the park.
There is even an area in the Food & Garden Passport where you can check off the foods and drinks you have tried so you know what you really enjoyed.
Look for seasonal treats. During spring months you will be able to find holiday treats that aren’t available any other time of the year.
For example, if you are headed around Easter, you can try a special holiday cupcake!
Fun things for kids to do! Kids will love visiting during the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival because they can choose from several Family Play Zones where they can climb and explore.
If you go to the Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival after March 13th, you can also take advantage of the Eggstravaganza Easter Egg Hunt where you search for Disney character Easter Eggs at EPCOT’s World Showcase!
Kids will really enjoy doing this because in the end, they get a special souvenir!
NEW 2023 EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival Merchandise. There are t-shirts, coffee mugs, pins and garden decor!
You will find tons of items featuring everyone’s favorite little orange bird.
Also, one of the main characters representing the 2023 EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival is Snow White. She appears on many different items including the limited edition Disney trading pin
Those who LOVE Loungefly Backpacks will be glad to see Figment backpacks added in the shops!
The EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival is truly one of the best things about visiting Walt Disney World in the Spring.
Will you be going to the EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival this year?