When it comes to dining at Disney on a budget, one of the best ways to save money is to avoid table service restaurants. While table service restaurants at Disney offer a larger selection of food (and often healthier options), you’d be surprised at the great food available at some of the quick service restaurants in Disney World.
Saving money doesn’t mean sacrificing quality food!
While many quick service restaurants at Disney World get a bad rap as only serving burgers, chicken fingers and fries, there are some that actually have healthier options (even Keto friendly meals). The key is to know which ones are the best quick service Disney World restaurants!
We have eaten at just about every quick service restaurant at Disney World and we have found some delicious options for those of you who are looking to eat better quality food but at more affordable prices.
Best Quick Service Disney World Restaurants
- Be Our Guest (Lunch) in Magic Kingdom has Braised Pork, Vegetable Quiche & Carved Turkey.
- Pecos Bills in Magic Kingdom has recently changed its menu. Now you will find Tex-Mex food like Fajita Platters & Burritos.
- Columbia Harbor House in Magic Kingdom has many seafood options (shrimp, grilled salmon) and even has steamed broccoli as a side!
- Tortuga Tavern in Magic Kingdom has Beef Brisket & BBQ Pork Sandwiches.
- Sunshine Seasons in the future world section of Epcot has many different options. This cafeteria style dining hall has everything from fresh salads to roasted chicken.
- Katsura Grill at Epcot World Showcase in the Japanese pavilion has Asian-inspired dishes like Teriyaki Chicken and mouth watering Sushi. Best part is that it is relatively quiet.
- Tangierine Cafe in Morocco Pavilion at Epcot features middle eastern cuisine. We’re talking tabouleh, hummus, lentil salad and falafels!
- La Cantina de San Angel in the Mexico pavilion at Epcot has tacos and empanadas. Each come with black beans!
- Yak & Yeti in Animal Kingdom has Asian specialties like Korean Stir-fry & Honey Chicken.
- Flametree BBQ in Animal Kingdom has Ribs, Pulled Pork & Smoked Chicken.
- Satu’li Canteen in Animal Kingdom will have quinoa and vegetable salad bowls topped with grilled chicken, beef or fish along with bao buns with vegetable curry. Breakfast is also served daily.
- Fairfax Fare in Hollywood Studios has BBQ Ribs, Empanadas, & Pulled Pork that come with rice & beans.
Quality food at Disney World doesn’t always mean paying more! These are just a few of what we think are the best quick service Disney World restaurants.
What about you? What are your favorite quick service restaurants at Disney World?