The EPCOT Festival of the Arts is a FREE festival (with admission ticket to park) that runs annually at Disney World to celebrate different types of art from around the globe. This year the festival runs from January 8- February 22, 2021 and is going to offer some new experiences!
What you’ll find at EPCOT Festival of the Arts
During the EPCOT Festival of the Arts, guests can explore Festival Markets to not only see unique pieces of art, but also have the chance to meet the artists in person.
The Animation Academy at America Gardens Theatre features a Disney artist giving guests a step-by-step lesson in drawing Disney characters.
On the bridge between Future World and World Showcase, guests can discover the work of chalk artists. You can also find chalk drawings of Disney characters tucked away in corners throughout World Showcase.
In addition to visual art, you will also get to experience the art of music.
- Voices of Liberty take the America Gardens Theatre stage with a brand-new showcase – the Disney Songbook that features classic Disney tunes.
- You will be able to see various performance artists during the festival in the World Showplace. Some of the performers scheduled for this year include a pianist playing favorite Disney songs, and a high-energy onstage performance by a guest artist who paints Disney characters.
- JAMMitors will also be performing live on the Mill Stage in the Canada pavilion.
One of the best parts about the EPCOT Festival of Arts is the food! Check out some of the great culinary delights you will be able to experience:
- Vibrante & Vívido Food Studio (located between Morocco and France Pavilions) has a Chilled Seafood Cocktail, Blue Corn Pupusa and Passion Fruit Mousse, along with a Coconut and Passion Fruit Smoothie.
- The Artist’s Table at The American Adventure offers a menu including Beef Wellington and a Sipping Chocolate Flight.
- The Painter’s Palate in World Showplace features Prime Steak Tartare, Pistachio Cake and a selection of different cocktails.
- Festival Favorites – also in World Showplace – offers Remy’s Ratatouille, a Lemon Blood-Orange Tart, and a Neapolitan Beer Flight.
Figment’s Brush with the Masters Scavenger Hunt
Help Figment learn more about art in a family-friendly scavenger hunt around World Showcase.
For a fee, you can purchase map and stickers, that will take you on a hunt for Figment who is hiding inside famous works of art at each pavilion.
When you complete your map, you can return the map to the park’s Disney Traders for an artful gift.