Disneyland Paris (once known as Euro Disney) is one of the most visited amusement parks in Europe. If you are planning a trip to Disneyland Paris, you are going to want to make sure you know what to expect. That is why we are sharing with you our BEST Disneyland Paris tips!
First off, if you have never been to Disneyland Paris, you will find it comparable to Magic Kingdom in Florida. While larger, it has three less the number of rides.
The park is nevertheless one of my personal favorite theme parks.
It has some great takes on the popular Disney World and Disneyland rides while also including some unique rides and attractions that set it apart.
Want to know a little bit more about Disneyland Paris?
We have some Disneyland Paris tips that will help you enjoy the park just a little bit more!
25 BEST Disneyland Paris Tips
- Buy your Disneyland Paris tickets in advance of your trip. While you can buy them at the park entrance, you will end up standing in a very long queue.
- While it is possible to do both Disneyland Paris parks in one day, it is hard, especially now that Avengers Campus has opened and will be even harder when Frozen land opens in 2024.
- Go to Disneyland Paris during the week when it is less crowded. Weekends are very busy and draw in the locals and people traveling in from London.
- If you are coming into Disneyland from the train, there is a baggage service located upstairs that will store your luggage inside the train station.
- Those coming in from train will love how close the train station is to Disneyland park entrances. It is right there!
- If you need a Starbucks before going into the park, there is one in Disney Village.
- Stay at a Disneyland Paris Resort. You will find that when you stay at a Disneyland Paris resort you will get certain perks. One of them is being able to access the parks before other guests!
- Download the mobile app. It will be in English and can help you not only navigate the parks, but will give you an idea on how long it will take to get from one attraction to another.
- Bring a backpack with you to the park, and use this day bag packing list.
- Get to the park when it opens. Again, if you stay at a Disneyland Paris resort, you get to go very early. If you aren’t staying on the property, then you should get there when the gates open.
- Use Disneyland Paris Disney Premier Access. Disneyland Paris’ Disney Premier Access gets you on the rides you want much quicker than you normally would.
- Bring a poncho. It does rain in Paris, so you are better off being prepared!
- Bring food into the park! While there are some good restaurants in Disneyland Paris, you can really save money if you pack your lunch. Disneyland Paris allows you to bring in food & drink so you should plan on doing so!
- Don’t have your heart set on anything. Disneyland Paris notoriously closes down rides, attractions and restaurants without any warning, any time of day. If you go in with no expectations, you will not be disappointed
- Make sure that you see the Disneyland Paris parade. When it comes to Disney parades, this one is pretty awesome. The floats are spectacular and feature many characters you might not be able to see anywhere but the parade.
- Disneyland Paris has great unique desserts you won’t find at any of the other Disney parks! Don’t miss out on trying them all!
- If you want to meet characters, consider doing character dining. While it is more expensive, you do get to meet many characters at one time without having to stand in line.
- Wear good shoes. You will be doing lots of walking in the park. Choose a sensible shoe that will provide you the support you will need.
- Go inside Sleeping Beauty Castle inside the park. It is pretty amazing.
- Also, go under Sleeping Beauty Castle. There is an animatronic dragon!
- The best view of Fantasyland is from the top of the castle in Alice’s Curious Labyrinth.
- Bring a refillable water bottle. There are refill stations in the park!
- Consider using the single-rider lines on the more popular rides. The lines are 50% shorter!
- Buy souvenirs. If you leave before the park closes, there is a wonderful Disney shop outside the park. If you stay til after the fireworks, buy your souvenirs inside the park.
- Stay for the Fireworks. The Disneyland Paris nightshow is the BEST one and while it is really late at night (11ish) it is worth staying up for!
Have you been to Disneyland Paris? Do you have any tips to share?