Do you ever go on vacation, only to realize you have forgotten something? I have learned that it is better to make a list and check it off as I pack. When you pack for a Disney vacation, it is no different. There are so many things that you need to remember that it can be very overwhelming. The last thing you want to do while on a Disney vacation is find that you have forgotten something like batteries, which can cost a fortune both on the resort and at the park. Be smart by making a list of the items to pack for a Disney Vacation.
I have certain things that I know I will need for any vacation, but packing for Disney is a little different. There are certain things I know I may not need anywhere but for a trip to the parks. Let me share my must have list for every trip to Walt Disney World.
20 Things to Pack for a Disney Vacation:
- Power Strip for the room
- Anti-Chafe Stick to help for heels of feet and inside of legs
- Hat/ Visor/ Sunglasses
- Swimsuit/ Water wings/ Goggles
- Fan/ Sound Machine (in case your room is situated next to someone who is loud)
- Contacts/ Glasses
- Medications (even Advil)/ Band Aids
- Small Snack Bags/ Lollipops (to keep kids happy when lines are long in the park)
- Cell phone/iPad w/ Portable Charger
- Lanyards/ Autograph Books
- Good pair of walking shoes (these are my favorite shoes for Disney)
- Small Soft Cooler (that can fit in your book bag for drinks)
- Costumes (if you are dressing up)
- Wet wipes and/or Hand Sanitizer
- Backpack or Easy to Carry Traveling Bag to take into park (Check out what I put in my day bag)
- MagicBands/Park Tickets!