Do you travel to Disney a lot? Want to do something a little different this trip? Maybe your celebrating a birthday or milestone, or you are bringing someone with you who has never been to Disney before. Regardless of the reason, and even if you don’t have one, you are sure to make some pretty incredible memories when you add extra magic to your Disney vacation.
10 Ways to Add Extra Magic to Your Disney Vacation:
- Stay at a Specialty Room. Instead of a traditional room, upgrade to a Pirate Room at Caribbean Beach or Royal Guest Room at Port Orleans!
- Take a behind the scene tour like Keys to the Kingdom . This tour gets you a totally different perspective of the park.
- Rent a boat & take a ride along the waterways of Walt Disney World. Teens who cannot yet drive a car will enjoy being able to drive the Sea Raycers!
- Go on a Starlight Safari and experience wildlife in a totally new way! This tour fills up fast, so book early!
- Let your little one get the royal treatment at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. She will get to dress like her favorite princess and you will have a memory to last a lifetime!
- Take Surf Lesson at Typhoon Lagoon before the Disney Water park opens. Each guest gets to learn in a safe (and fun) environment.
- Dine with your favorite characters so you are guaranteed one on one time. You’ll get a chance to meet & greet with many characters at one time and you won’t even have to wait in a line!
- Let the kids go on a Pirate Adventure Cruise! Choose from four different themed cruises along Bay Lake & Seven Seas Lagoon.
- Get a view of Disney Springs with a drive in an Amphicar! These chauffeured cars start on land and then take a trip in the waterway around Disney Springs.
- Wishes Fireworks Dessert Party. Enjoy a dessert buffet with an unobstructed view of Cinderella Castle for the nightly fireworks show.
While each of these activities do add to the cost of your vacation, I’m sure you can find ways to save money on other areas of a Disney Vacation to take advantage of these extra Magic options. Be sure to check out our ways to do Disney on a Budget and how to save money on Disney meals for some money saving ideas.
Have you done any of these extras or have a special ways to add extra magic to your Disney vacation?