The Disney Wish Ship is the newest addition to the Disney Cruise Line fleet. It is a state-of-the-art vessel that aims to provide the most magical and unforgettable vacation experience at sea. Let’s take a look at what you can look forward to when you set sail on the Disney Wish.
Disney Wish Ship
Disney Wish Staterooms
Every stateroom on board the Disney Wish has been designed with families in mind! 1,254 staterooms will offer an ocean view — including 877 (70%) with a spacious verandah.
451 of these rooms will have connecting doors that adjoin rooms to accommodate larger families.
The staterooms feature an enchanted theme inspired by well-beloved Disney classics and offer plenty of storage for all your belongings.
Most have the signature Disney split bath.
Grand Hall of the Disney Wish
As you probably already know, each of the Disney cruise ships has a uniquely designed atrium. The atrium is the Grand Hall of the Disney Wish is no different.
The three-story space is inspired by Cinderella.
The main pool deck area features six pools themed around Mickey & Friends that are staggered on tiered decks and surrounded by lounge chairs.
The Disney Wish features a Toy Story-themed water play area for little ones that has a splash zone, wading pool, and family waterslide.
Similar in design to the AquaDuck, the AquaMouse takes riders on a journey through 760 feet of winding tubes above the ship.
The AquaMouse takes it up a notch by showing “The Wonderful World of Mickey Mouse” animated shorts, special lighting, and special effects, along with other splashtacular surprises.
Adult Only Pool
Quiet Cove is an adult-only pool set away from the bustle of family activities.
It features a luxurious infinity pool, poolside bar and chic cafe.
Dining on the Disney Wish
Disney Cruise Line is known for its outstanding revolving dining where you and your servers move from one of three restaurants on a rotating basis.
On the Disney Wish, there are three NEW restaurants:
Arendelle: A Frozen Dining Adventure is Disney’s first “Frozen”-themed theatrical dining experience that brings the world of Arendelle to life through immersive live entertainment featuring Elsa, Anna, Kristoff and Olaf.
The menu has Nordic influences.
Worlds of Marvel is the first-ever Marvel cinematic dining adventure, where guests will play an interactive role in an action-packed Avengers mission that unfolds around them, complete with a worldly menu inspired by the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
1923 is named for the year The Walt Disney Company was founded.
This restaurant pays homage to the golden age of animation and offers a menu with California-inspired dishes.
It’s a Small World Nursery is for kids 6 months to 3 years and offers babysitting services in a whimsical environment.
Disney’s Oceaneer Club is for children 3-12 and is filled with spaces to inspire creativity, imaginative play and interactive play.
Here is what you can find:
- Marvel Super Hero Academy is a high-tech Avengers headquarters where young “recruits” will train to be the next generation of Super Heroes.
- Fairytale Hall is a set of activity rooms where princesses and princes will let their creativity shine. at Rapunzel’s Art Studio, read and act out stories at Belle’s Library, and test newfound icy powers at Anna and Elsa’s Sommerhus.
- Walt Disney Imagineering Lab is a first-of-its-kind opportunity for kids to discover the secrets of world-renowned Disney Imagineers with hands-on activities and inventive experiments.
Edge (ages 11 to 14) and Vibe (ages 14 to 17) are trendy hangouts where tweens and teens will chill and play in their own way, with dedicated programming designed to engage the unique interests of these age groups.
Senses Spa is the perfect place for rest and relaxation. You will find spa and beauty treatments, drawing on the serenity of natural elements to promote pampering and relaxation.
Senses Fitness offers state-of-the-art exercise and wellness facilities to be enjoyed by adults looking to get in a workout while onboard.
Star Wars: Hyperspace Lounge is a high-end bar styled as a luxurious yacht-class spaceship.
This richly themed Star Wars bar offers tasting experiences and signature beverages inspired by destinations such as Batuu, Tatooine and Mustafar.
Adult Only Dining
- Palo Steakhouse combines the relaxed sophistication of authentic Italian dining with the classic refinement of a modern steakhouse with theming based around Cogsworth, the Beauty & the Beast’s majordomo-turned-enchanted-clock.
- Enchanté offers the most luxurious dining experience on board, featuring a gourmet menu crafted by three-Michelin-starred Chef Arnaud Lallement. This romantic and intimate dining experience has theming based on the spirit of Lumiere.
- The Rose is a chic lounge at the entrance of Palo Steakhouse and Enchanté. Inspired by the fateful flower at the heart of Beauty & the Beast, The Rose is the perfect place to grab a drink before or after dinner.
The Disney Wish offers world-class entertainment, including spectacular stage shows, deck parties, one-of-a-kind character experiences, fun family activities, contemporary cabarets and more.
Aladdin, which is currently on the Fantasy, is also on the Disney Wish!