If you have children looking to get those autograph books filled, Hollywood Studios is a great place to meet and greet your favorite Disney characters. You will meet many Pixar characters that you won’t see elsewhere, but if youare looking for Disney Princesses, you are better off finding them at Epcot or Magic Kingdom. Even though you might not find your favorite Princesses, there are tons of Disney characters at Hollywood Studios, so be sure to have those autograph books with you and your pens handy!
Here is a list of Disney characters at Hollywood Studios and where you will find them:
- You will find many traditional Disney characters at the Chinese Theater Courtyard throughout the day. These include Daisy Duck, Eeyore, Tigger, Chip & Dale, Pooh, Goofy and Pluto.
- At Animation Courtyard, kids will find their Disney Jr. favorite characters including Doc McStuffins, Jake from Jake & Neverland Pirates, and Sofia the First.
- Lightning McQueen and Tow Mater can be found near the Backlot at Luigi’s Garage
- Green Army Man can be found wandering the streets near Toy Story Midway Mania
- Mickey & Minnie Mouse in Red Carpet Dreams across from ABC Commissary.
- Olaf at Celebrity Spotlight near Frozen Singalong Celebration.
- Buzz, Woody, (and sometimes Jesse) from the Disney Pixar Toy Story will be at Pixar Place
- Stars of Phineas and Ferb can be found at Near Muppet Vision 3D.
- Storm Troopers outside of Star Wars Launch Bay
- Chewbacca & Kylo Ren & BB8 at Star Wars Launch Bay
- Various characters can be found at Character Palooza. This event is spontaneous so you really can’t plan for it.
TIP: Not all places will have a designated Disney photographer. Make sure you have your own camera so you don’t miss on some pretty cool photo opportunities!
Which character would you like to meet & greet that currently isn’t available?