Taking a Disney Cruise is a magical experience. One way to make your Disney Cruise even more special is to take part in a Disney Fish Extender Gift Exchange group. A Disney Cruise Fish Extender Exchange is where you get to interact with other cruisers by exchanging small gifts.
Well, some people give handmade Disney themed items and others give store bought fish extender gifts. The key is to do what is comfortable for you.
There is no set dollar amount. The key is to find fish extender gifts that fit each particular person. What I mean by that is that you want to make sure you give a gift that is appropriate based on age & gender.
When you join your Fish Extender group, you will receive a list of names, ages, and room numbers. Some groups even list your favorite Disney character.
Try your best to keep all of that in mind when preparing your gifts. Need some ideas?
We’ve compiled a list of things we’ve either received or have given as Disney Cruise Fish Extender gifts. These are items that can be ordered online in bulk!
50 Disney Fish Extender Gifts:
- Disney themed Stickers.
- Disney temporary tattoos
- Hand sanitizer
- Disney themed wash clothes
- Pens & pencils with Disney Characters
- Toothbrushes featuring Disney friends
- Disney themed or cruise themed notepad
- Cruise journal
- Sand shovel
- Kleenex packets featuing Disney characters
- Disney Cruise Chapstick/ lip balm
- Disney magnets for your Stateroom door
- Disney Cruise dry erase board (& marker)
- Hair elastics for girls
- Customized can koozie
- Disney Key chain
- Movie theater candy
- Mickey Mouse cookie cutter
- Glow sticks/bracelets/necklaces
- Disney Coloring packs w/ crayons
- Cruise ornament
- Mini Disney puzzles
- Disney luggage tags
- Powder drink mixes
- Deck of cards
- Pirate eye patch (for pirate night)
- Pirate Clip on hoop earring (for pirate night)
- Sunscreen sticks
- Nail polish
- Mini bubbles
- Bath salts
- Disney Activity books
- Disney themed lanyard
- Coin purse
- Reusable tote bag
- Disney picture frame
- Sprinkles or other ice cream topping
- Small night light
- Ear buds
- Water bottle w/ snack container
- Drink coasters
- Nail polish
- Wet wipes
- Plain pillow case (& sharpie) to get autographs
- Disney bookmarks
- Window decal / clings
- Pump hand soap
- Photo mat & pens (for autographs)
Don’t feel like your items have to be Disney related. Some of the best gifts we’ve received were either things that were personalized with our name or things specific to that person’s home state or country (okay, the Vegemite might have not been my favorite).
The point is, no matter what you choose to give, I am sure it will be appreciated. At the end of the day, it’s the thought that counts!
What other ideas do you have for Disney Cruise Fish Extender Gifts?