If you are looking for a great spot to try for breakfast, make a reservation for the Cape May Breakfast Buffet. Located at Disney’s Beach Club Resort, Minnie’s Beach Bash features a great American breakfast with Minnie and her friends.
Cape May Disney Breakfast
Disney knows how to do a breakfast buffet and this one is no exception. There is an unlimited amount of delicious food that will help you get your day started off on the right foot.
Guests will find all the traditional American favorites: eggs, bacon, french toast, & breakfast potatoes along with Mickey Waffles!
Not to be missed is the Omelet station which will make you a fresh omelet (with all your favorite ingredients) and the Salted Caramel “Beach Buns.”
Minnie’s Beach Bash Breakfast Buffet with Characters
The Cape May Breakfast Buffet is a great way to meet your favorite Disney characters without having to stand in line.
Minnie’s Beach Bash Breakfast Buffet experience features the following Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy and Goofy all dressed in their best beachwear!
This is the only place you will find them like this.
Disney makes their character buffets a magical experience by having the characters come to your table one at a time for pictures and autographs.
Cape May Cafe, like all character buffets, has a precise order as to how the characters work the room and you are pretty much guaranteed personal time with each one.
The key to making the most of seeing the Disney characters at the Minnie’s Beach Bash Breakfast is to have your camera (or phone) out and autograph books ready to go.
How much is Cape May Buffet?
Child Ages 3-9 $29
Where is Cape May Cafe Located?
Cape May Cafe is inside Disney’s Beach Club Resort on the Disney Boardwalk. Disney’s Boardwalk is open to anyone wishing to visit. You don’t have to be staying at a Disney Resort on the Boardwalk to visit!
If you are staying at a Disney Resort, you can get to Disney’ Beach Club resort a number of ways.
- The easiest way to get to Beach Club is from Skyliner if you are staying at a resort with access.
- You can take any Disney World Bus. You will have to make a transfer to get to Boardwalk depending on your location.
- The Boardwalk shares boat transportation with the Swan, Dolphin, Yacht, and Beach Clubs.
- If you are coming from Hollywood Studios, The Friendship launches stop at Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts dock.
- You can take the International Walkway from Epcot. It is about a 10-minute walk.
Have you dined at Cape May Cafe? What was your impression?