Do you enjoy meeting characters at the Disney parks? If so you will be in for a treat when you take a Disney Cruise. There are Disney meet and greet opportunities every night on the ship. And if you get the chance to go to Disney’s private island, Castaway Cay, you will find characters there too! Wondering what characters you might see at Castaway Cay? You will want to make sure you keep your eyes out because there are a few locations where you will find them.
Characters You Might See at Castaway Cay
- Mickey Mouse
- Minnie Mouse
- Donald Duck
- Chip & Dale
- Jack Sparrow
- Captain Hook & Mr. Smee
Where you might find the Characters for Meet & Greets
- Castaway Cay Post Office (characters will switch out during the day & on pirate night, you might find more pirate themed characters).
- Mickey sometimes makes a visit to the Dig Site
- Mount Rustmore will usually have one character from the Fab five at various parts of the day
- Chip & Dale are known to have a dance party and will usually stick around for photo opts near Cookies BBQ
- Olaf tends to show up at the Summertime Freeze Drink stand
- In the afternoon until early evening, there tend to be characters who will appear on the dock as you arrive back to the ship.
When you pack for your day at Castaway Cay, be sure to pack your autograph book and a pen! While there are usually photographers at each character greeting, you may want to pack your own phone or camera just in case you stumble upon a character. Worried about bringing your phone with you to Castaway Cay? One thing I would recommend is this waterproof phone case.
Have you done any Disney character meet & greets on Castaway Cay?