If you are planning a trip to Walt Disney World or Disneyland in California, you will want to be sure to pack a great pair of walking shoes. You will be on your feet all day and the last thing you will want are shoes that make your feet or legs sore.
I’ve tried many different types of shoes on our trips to the parks, but I finally think I’ve found the best shoes for Disney.
The most comfortable shoe to wear to Disney are Skecher GoWalks. Skechers are leaders in the walking shoe industry and it is easy to see why. They know how to make a shoe that can go for miles!
Did you know that the average park guest at Disney World walks 10 miles per day? That’s a lot of walking!
When you are going to be walking in the heat for miles a day at the Disney parks, you need a shoe that is comfortable and allows your feet to breath and expand. Skecher GoWalk shoes do just that.
Reasons Why Skecher GoWalks are the Best Shoes for Disney
- They are slip-ons. This means that you don’t have to worry with laces coming undone while you are in the parks.
- Breathable Mesh Fabric that dries quickly. You will want a shoe that breathes when you are walking on hot pavement all day. It’s also a nice bonus to have a shoe that dries fast after those afternoon Florida showers!
- Memory Form fit. This shoe molds to your foot. That means that it allow pressure to distribute naturally.
- Resalyte Midsole helps cushion impact. With all of the walking you will do at Disney, having a midsole that absorbs impact will help your knees.
- Multi directional traction sole. No one wants to worry about slipping or tripping at the parks. The fact that the Skecher GoWalk soles have proper traction means that you will have better footing no matter what kind of surface you walk on.
- Super Lightweight. When you are walking, you will appreciate not having a heavy sneakers on your feet.
Skechers GoWalk shoes are not only comfortable, they are stylish and come in a vast array of colors and styles! That is probably why I have three different pairs.
These shoes are so much my favorite that they were the only walking shoe I brought and wore on our Disney Cruise to the Mediterranean last summer. Seriously, these are the best walking shoes ever.
Next time you are at Disney, take a look at the feet of the people around you. I have no doubt that you will notice that many of them are wearing Skecher GoWalks because they know what I do, that these are best shoes for Disney!
What do you think are the best shoes to wear to Disney?
Find our what our top pick are for which shoes kids should wear to Disney.