One of the most important things to bring on your trip to Disneyland is a good pair of walking shoes. The best shoes for Disneyland are ones that are comfortable and allow your feet to breathe and expand without pinching or causing blisters.
The last thing you want is for your trip to the parks to be ruined by blisters or sore feet. That’s the worst!
I’ve tried many different types of shoes on our trips to Disney, but I finally think I’ve found the best shoes for walking all day at Disneyland
These are the Best Shoes for Disneyland
- Lightweight, responsive 5Gen cushioning technology
- Skechers Air Cooled Goga Mat insole energizes every step
- Stretch Fit upper is soft and comfortable with a custom-like fit
- Machine washable, air dry
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. This is at no cost to you.
We think that the best shoes for Disneyland are Skecher GoWalks because they offer comfort like no other walking shoe on the market.
On average, people tend to walk 6-10 miles a day! That’s a lot of time to be on your feet so you want something that makes your feet comfortable on mile one and mile ten.
Skechers are leaders in the walking shoe industry and it is easy to see why.
They know how to make a great lightweight walking shoe that allows room for your feet to expand while also being breathable.
Why These are the Best Sneakers to Wear to Disneyland
- Skecher Go Walks are slip-ons. This means that you don’t have to worry about laces coming undone while you are in the parks.
- They have breathable mesh fabric that dries quickly. You will want a shoe that breathes when you are walking on hot pavement all day. It’s also a nice bonus to have a shoe that dries fast after those afternoon Florida showers!
- They have Memory Form fit. This shoe molds to your foot. That means that it allows pressure to distribute naturally.
- It has a Resalyte Midsole that helps cushion impact. With all of the walking, you will do at Disneyland, having a midsole that absorbs impact will help your knees.
- The soles have Multi-directional traction. No one wants to worry about slipping or tripping at the parks. The fact that the Skechers GoWalk soles have proper traction means that you will have better footing no matter what kind of surface you walk on.
- Super Lightweight. These are the best walking shoes for Disneyland because they feel like you are walking on clouds.
Skechers GoWalk shoes are not only comfortable, but they are cute and come in a vast array of colors and styles!
That is probably why I have two different pairs.
These shoes are so much my favorite that they were the only walking shoes I brought and wore on our Disney Cruise to the Mediterranean.
Seriously, these are the best walking shoes ever.
Next time you are at Disneyland, take a look at the feet of the people around you.
I do not doubt that you will notice that many of them are wearing Skechers GoWalks because they know what I do, these are the best Disneyland shoes!
What do you think are the best shoes to wear to Disneyland?
Disneyland Planning Information
There is so much to think about when it comes to planning your Disney vacation. We encourage you to check out our entire site, but if you are just getting started with planning, we have some posts you should begin with.
If it’s your first trip to Disneyland, you will want to know things like what to pack for your Disneyland trip, where to find Hidden Mickeys or whether or not you should purchase Genie+ and Lightning Lane.
Bringing little kids to Disneyland? We have some great tips for bringing toddlers to Disneyland including a guide to Disney Toon Town, a list of where to meet characters and the best rides for little ones.
Lastly, if you want to get the best deal on your trip, we can show you not only how to travel to Disneyland on a budget, but we can give you ideas on how to save on Disneyland tickets and where to book your vacation so that you get the best price.
Remember that we aren’t travel agents, we are regular Disney travelers just like you, but have been blessed with the opportunity to visit the parks regularly. Because we’ve been so much, we’ve learned many valuable Disney insider tips that we can share with others.