(We may earn a commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy.)
One of the many perks to staying at Disney resorts is being able to watch a Disney movie under the stars. On most evenings (weather permitting), you can take advantage of seeing a popular Disney movie at the resort’s outdoor theater area.
Sometime this area is poolside, other times it is outside in an open space near the main lobby.
If you are hoping to catch a Disney movie under the stars on your next stay at Disney World, here is where you can find them.
Where to Watch a Disney Movie Under the Stars
- Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort at the Reel Spot
- Disney’s All-Star Music Resort at Calypso Pool
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort at Touchdown Football Field
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort on the Green (building #5)
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort at the Hippy Dippy Pool
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort on Caribbean Cay Island
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort at the Lost City Pool
- The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort at the Campfire
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort at Sandcastle Pool
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside at Oak Manor Courtyard
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter Green (between buildings 5&6)
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge at Sunset Lounge & at Palace Library
- Disney’s Beach & Yacht Club Resort at the Lawn (near Volleyball Courts)
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn at Community Hall & Village Green (changes each night)
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort at the Courtyard
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa on the Courtyard Lawn.
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort at the Ceremonial House Lawn.
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge at the Marina
You will find a list of movies playing throughout the week when you receive your Resort Activity Guide upon check in.
Movies under the Stars is free for all Disney Resort guests! Just bring a towel to sit on and snack to enjoy!
Have you seen any of the Movies under the Stars during a stay at Walt Disney World?