Taking a Disney Cruise is a magical experience that will give you memories that will last a lifetime. Everyone loves to get a momento or keepsake to remind them of all the fun they had on board a ship. Unfortunately, many people make the mistake of waiting til their last day on board to purchase these items. By then, many things are sold out or you don’t get a chance to actually use while on the cruise. I prefer to purchase special Disney Cruise Line items prior to my trip so that I can actually use them during my vacation!
When looking for Disney Cruise Line items, you will want to check out the Disney Store online. They usually have the best selection of all things related to Disney Cruises. Wondering what our favorite items are? Check out the list below!
Our Favorite Disney Cruise Line Items
- Disney T-Shirt. You will see many families wearing matching t-shirts. While personalized t-shirts are a great idea, will you really ever wear them again? Why not play it safe and get something like this Captain Mickey Mouse T-shirt that can be worn all year long?
- Disney Cruise Photo Album. This is the perfect album to showcase all the photos from your Disney Cruise. It holds up to 180 photos and is expandable.
- Dry Erase Board for your stateroom door. A great way to communicate with your family is with a dry erase board. Use it to keep track of where each member of your family is, or use it just to announce how much fun you are having.
- Disney Cruise Line Stainless Steel Bottle. Keep your water or your drink of choice cold by the pool, in your room or at Castaway Cay with this Stainless Steel cup. You can refill this while on the ship and take it back home to use whenever you want!
- Hidden Mickey book. You probably know that there are hidden Mickey’s all over the Disney theme parks and resorts, but did you know they are also on Disney Cruise Line ships? Use the Hidden Mickeys go to Sea book to help you spot them!
- Disney Cruise Line Tote Bag. One thing you may find that you need is a nice bag to haul your stuff to Castaway Cay or to while shopping in the Bahamas. I just love this Disney Cruise Line Tote that looks to be the perfect size! Once off the ship, you can use it as a carry-on bag for travel or on a trip to your neighborhood pool.
- Disney Cruise Luggage Tags. Tell everyone you are going on a Disney Cruise with these super cute luggage tags. You can even get them personalized.
- Disney Cruise Line Autograph Book. If you have kids, they will want to get autographs. With all the meet & greets on the ship & on Castaway Cay, they are sure going to want somewhere to keep their autographs. This Disney Cruise Line autograph book is perfect.
While you will be able to purchase some of these items on board the ship, I have found that they charge 10-20% more than if you purchase them directly from the Disney Store online. The only exception is Castaway Cay souvenirs. They can ONLY be purchased at Castaway Cay.
Do you have favorite Disney Cruise Line Items?