Free Disney World Souvenirs. I bet the title alone got your attention,right? If you are taking a trip to Disney, you will want to bring back a few mementos from your trip. Sure, you probably buy something (a t-shirt, a pair of Mickey ears…) but did you know there are FREE Disney World Souvenirs that you can actually take home?
Here is a list of 15 FREE Disney World souvenirs:
1. Disney Tickets/Magic Bands. If you are staying on resort, you will get a Disney MagicBand that works as your park admission, credit card, and access to the Fastpass+ system and Dining Reservations at Disney. At the end of your stay, you get to keep these bands as FREE Disney World Souvenirs!
2. Celebratory Buttons. If you are staying at a Disney World resort, you can get FREE Disney World Souvenirs by requesting buttons at the front desk. If you aren’t staying at a Disney Resort, you can find FREE Celebratory buttons at the customer service / ticket counter. They have them for such celebrations as Birthday, Anniversary, Family Reunion, First Visit, and Honeymoon. Even if it isn’t your birthday, but it is someone’s in your party, you can get an I’m Celebrating pin! One of the perks of wearing these FREE Souvenir buttons is that Cast Members will make you feel even more special by giving you a more personalized greeting.
3. Stickers. When entering Disney theme parks, many times Cast Members will be passing out Mickey Mouse stickers. When in doubt, ask a greeter or even a photographer! They will give you more than one if you ask and they are great for scrapbooks.
4. Park Maps. These are at the entrance of each park and what I find really cool is that they have Disney Park maps in different languages! Why not pick up one to take home for your scrapbook or put it in a frame as a way to remember your fantastic vacation!
5. Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom Cards. If you stop by the Firehouse (on left as you enter Main Street), you can show them your park ticket (or scan Magic Band) to get a set of FREE Sorcerers of Magic Kingdom cards. Most people get them to play the game, but even if you don’t play, these character cards are collectible and great FREE Disney World Souvenirs!
6. Treasure Map. Go to A Pirate’s Adventure in Magic Kingdom and get a free treasure map to Adventure Land.
7. Mardi Gras Beads or Lei. If you are staying at Port Orleans, French Quarter, you will get free Mardi Gras beads. If you visit Polynesian, you will get a free Lei.
8. Drawing. If you stop by Disney’s Animation Academy (located inside The Magic of Disney Animation) in Hollywood Studios, you will get the chance to learn how to draw a Disney Character. You can take this home with you as a memento from your day at Hollywood Studios!
9. Wilderness Explorer Program. At Animal Kingdom, kids can take part in an adventure learning about Animals and their habitat through their Wilderness Explorer Program. Each guest can pick up a Field Journal at the Wilderness Explorer headquarters (located on the bridge between the Oasis and Discovery Island) and gather stickers as they complete various activities through the park.
10. Shampoos & Soaps. Those staying at resort or taking a Disney Cruise, can get FREE Disney Shampoos, lotions & soap. Use them and save the shampoo bottles to refill with your favorite shampoo so that you can take a little Disney where ever you go!
11. Pens, Stationary, and Post Cards. On Disney Cruises, you can find FREE Pens, Disney Cruise line Stationary and Post Cards in your stateroom desk! At the parks, if you ask a Cast Member for a pen, 9 times out of 10, they will tell you to keep it.
12. Children’s Activity Menus. When you go to a sit down restaurant at Disney, your child will get an activity menu. If your child is too busy to work on the activity menu during their meal, then be sure to pack it to take home. They can be used later while you are back at your room or on the car/plane ride back home!
13. Jedi Diploma Certificate. While at Hollywood Studios, your child can try to battle Darth Vader at Jedi Academy. If chosen to participate, your child can walk away with an official Jedi Diploma certificate that is perfect for framing!
14. Pixie Dust. Stop by the Disney Store at Disney Springs and ask for a FREE Fairy Dusting from the ladies at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. You can find similar fairy dust at the Barber Shop on Main Street in Magic Kingdom.
15. Duffy Bear Coloring. At Epcot, check out the Kidcot Fun Spots to find FREE coloring souvenirs for the kids. They can decorate Duffy Bear at each country in the World Showcase. When take their Duffy to each country, the cast member at the Kidcot Fun Spot will stamp the back & write their name or a greeting in their native language.
What are some other FREE Disney World Souvenirs?