Are you planning a Disney Cruise? One of the perks of cruising with Disney Cruise Line is that you get FREE Room Service! You can order an entire meal or a snack and have them delivered straight to your stateroom.
Why would you want to eat in your room?
- Well, sometimes it is hard to get moving early in the morning.
- During the day, you might find that you just want to take a nap and avoid the lunch rush all together. A fresh fruit bowl is something nice to keep in your stateroom daily.
- I can’t imagine missing a dinner, but if you don’t want a big meal, you can order dinner in your room as well.
- For those of you that have late dining, you might want to get a snack to tide you over. In that case, I would suggest the cheese platter! Want a snack brought to your room before bed (each night!), consider a cookie (or ask for a Mickey Bar which isn’t listed but available)
To order Room Service for breakfast, you just fill out the Room Service Request Card in your stateroom and leave it outside your stateroom door the night before you wish your breakfast to arrive OR you can order a Continental Breakfast by calling room service directly in the morning. It just may take a bit longer.
- Juices: Orange, Apple, Grapefruit
- Breads & Pastries: Danish pastries, Fruit & Bran Muffins, Croissants, doughnuts, White/Whole Wheat Toast, English Muffin, Bagel
- Cold Cereals (small boxed)
- Beverages: Whole/Skim Milk, Chocolate Milk, 100% Colombian Coffee, Decaf, Assortment of Teas
For lunch and dinner, you simply hit the “In Stateroom Dining” on your stateroom phone and you can have the following brought straight to your room:
Salads and Appetizers
Southwestern Caesar Salad
Blackened Chicken Quesadilla Salad
Mexican Tortilla Soup with Fried Tortillas
Chicken Noodle Soup
All Hands on Deck Cheese Platter
Fresh Fruit Bowl
Ham/Turkey and Cheese Sandwich
With Grilled Zucchini Portobello Mushroom and Aioli
Tuna Salad (in jumbo brioche)
Chicken Fajita Wrap
Macaroni and Cheese
Mexican Fiesta Pizza
Vegetarian Delight Pizza
Meat or Vegetable Lasagna
Cake at Sea (daily cake selections)
Big Island Cookie
Oatmeal Raisin Cookie
There are also beverage and snack packages available for a fee, but I wouldn’t recommend anything you have to pay for when you can get so much for free!
Do you use the FREE room service on a Disney Cruise? Tell me your favorites!