Looking for some great Disney Christmas Movies for your family to watch this holiday season? We have compiled a list of great titles that your family is sure to enjoy!
While some of these movies are available on Disney+, not all of them have been added to the library so you might want to purchase them on DVD.
15 Disney Christmas Movies to Watch
- The Santa Claus: Scott Calvin (played by Tim Allen) finds himself reluctantly taking the job of Santa and his life is never the same!
- The Santa Claus 2: Not only has his son, Charlie, landed on the naughty list, but Scott discovers that in order to remain as Santa that he has to get married by Christmas Eve.
- The Santa Clause 3: Santa must stop Jack Frost’s (Martin Short) scheme to take over the North Pole
- Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmas: Includes three Disney cartoon features: Donald Duck: Stuck on Christmas, A Very Goofy Christmas and Mickey and Minnie’s Gift of the Magi.
- Mickey’s Twice Upon A Christmas: Features five short animated cartoons: Belles on Ice, Christmas: Impossible, Christmas Maximus, Donald’s Gift, and Mickey’s Dog-Gone Christmas.
- Mickey’s Christmas Carol: You just can’t go wrong with this Disney cartoon version for the younger kids in your family.
- Disney’s a Christmas Carol: This timeless classic features Jim Carrey as Ebenezer Scrooge.
- LEGO Star Wars Holiday Special: It follows Rey, Finn, Poe, Rose and Chewie for a “Life Day” adventure
- Beauty & the Beast Enchanted Christmas: Belle, the Beast, and their friends celebrate Christmas at the castle.
- Disney Noelle: When Santa’s son goes missing, its up to his daughter to save Christmas.
- Santa Buddies: The Legend of Santa Paws : Air Bud. Join Budderball, Rosebud, Mudbud, Buddha and B-Dawg as they teach Santa Paws’ son, Puppy Paws, the true meaning of Christmas
- The Search for Santa Paws: In this installment, Paws attempts to find Santa when they’re separated in New York City.
- Santa Paws 2: Santa Pups: Hope, Jingle, Charity and Noble along with Mrs. Claus race to save Christmas around the world.
- Prep & Landing: Two elves who work for Santa get caught up in mischief due to one of the elves not getting the promotion he believes he deserves.
- Olaf’s Frozen Adventure: When Anna and Elsa realize that they have no family traditions of their own, Olaf sets out to bring home the very best traditions and save Christmas.
Do you have a favorite Disney Christmas movie that you watch with your family?