When you are traveling to Walt Disney World, you may be wondering what things you should make a priority. With four major theme parks to choose from, it is hard to know where to begin. We have put together a quick reference list that shows you what to do, see & eat in Disney World.
We have chosen to limit our list to three major things for each category so as to not totally overwhelm you! Let’s face it, if you only have one day in each park, you can’t do it all. If you are looking for our top list of rides, attractions and junk food, this is your list.
What to Do, See & Eat in Disney World
- Do Ride: Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Haunted Mansion, & Splash Mountain
- See: Princesses at Princess Fairytale Hall, Festival of Fantasy Parade and Happily Ever After Fireworks
- Eat: Dole Whip, Mickey Mouse Candy Apple and drink LeFou’s Brew
- Do Ride: Test Track, Frozen Ever After, Soarin’
- See: Chinese Acrobats, Anna & Elsa, Illuminations
- Eat: Ice Cream & Gelato, Mickey Mouse Pretzel, Drinks at Club Cool (it’s free)
- Do Ride: Avatar Flight of Passage, Kilimanjaro Safari, and Expedition Everest.
- See: Pandora, the World of Avatar, The Festival of the Lion King, and Tree of Life Awakening
- Eat: Chocolate Waffle or Dole Whip (both are at Tamu Tamu), and drink a Night Blossom
- Do Ride: Star Tours, Toy Story Mania, and Tower of Terror
- See: Star Wars Launch Bay, Indiana Jones Stunt Show, Beauty & the Beast Live on Stage
- Eat: Darth Vader Cupcake and the Peanut Butter Jelly Milkshake at 50’s Prime Time Cafe
Yes, I know there are SOOOOOO many other things you are going to want to ride and experience at the parks, but these are the TOP things that I think you need to do when you are only at the park for a limited time. We will continue to update the list as new rides and experiences come to Walt Disney World.
What do you think? Do you have certain things you prioritize when you have a limited time at Walt Disney World?