Where can you find the best ice cream at Disney Springs? It has to be Vivoli il Gelato. Okay, so it isn’t ice cream, but it is ice creams much tastier cousin… Gelato. This place is legit. Having been to Italy twice and eaten my fair share of this creamy dessert, you will be pleased at its authenticity.
What you will find at Vivoli il Gelato in Disney Springs?
- Crema: Fresh Cream
- Cioccolato: Imported Italian Chocolate
- Nocciola:Italian Piemonte Hazelnuts
- Pistacchio: Sicilian Bronte Pistachio
- Bacio: Rich mixture of Chocolate and Hazelnut pieces
- Stracciatella: Crema Base with chunks of Italian Dark Chocolate
- Riso: Italian Arborio Rice Pudding
- Caramello Salato: Handmade Salted Caramel
- Cocco: Freshly shredded Coconut
- Burro D’Arachidi: Smooth Peanut Butter Base with Peanut Chunks
- Amarena: a special brandied Italian Sweet Cherry
Sorbetto (Dairy FREE option) Flavors
- Limone: Lemon
- Fragola: Strawberry
- Ananas: Pineapple
- Arancia: Orange
SIZES and PRICES
Piccola Copetta: Small Cup $5.00 (up to 2 flavors)
Media Coppetta: Medium Cup $6.00 (up to 3 flavors)
Grande Coppetta: Large Cup $7.00 (up to 4 flavors)
Cono: Cone $6.75 (one flavor)
Cialda Ripiena: Build Your Own Waffle Bowl $9.75 (up to 3 flavors/ whipped cream/ chocolate sauce)
Beside Gelato and Sorbet, Vivoli il Gelato in Disney Springs also has hand-made pastries, milk shakes and floats. They also serve coffee and has an assortment of Italian sodas. At this time, there are some items that are available for Snack Credit on the Disney Dining Plan, but unfortunately NOT the Gelato or Sorbet.
Have you been to Vivoli il Gelato in Disney Springs? What did you get?