No matter how early you attend Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom, you can’t help but get into the holiday spirit. There is something about seeing the Magic Kingdom decorated for Christmas that brings out the holiday cheer in everyone. If you have a chance to go to Disney during the holidays, be sure not to miss out on all the fun and festive things to do at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party!
5 Things to do at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom:
- The lighting of Cinderella’s Castle. It is only during Christmastime that you will get to see the castle decorated in twinkle lights. The lighting during Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is extra special so be sure to stay to see it!
- The Christmas decorations throughout the Magic Kingdom Park. You will find the streets lined with holiday decorations like Christmas wreaths, stringed lights, and giant nutcrackers! You’ll also find a large Christmas tree decorated at the start of Main Street USA.
- Mickey’s Once Upon A Christmastime Parade. Disney is known for putting on some of the most spectacular parades and Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Parade is no different. This parade features some of your favorite characters wearing their Christmas best and concludes with Santa himself!
- FREE Cookies with Hot Chocolate. You will find cookie stations located throughout Magic Kingdom during Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party. Each stop features a different cookie along with hot chocolate.
- Disney Themed Christmas Treats. This is the only time of the year when you will find Christmas themed treats. There are candy apples, rice krispy treats, Gingerbread Mickey’s and even cake pops with a Christmas flare!
Are you planning on attending Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom this year? If so, be sure to use these party tips to make the most of your time.
What are your favorite things about Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom?