Disney Cruise Line is really great when it comes to having just about everything you need in your stateroom. They provide the essentials (like pool towels) and even some extras like shampoo, conditioner and lotion. And while there are things you don’t need to worry about bringing with you, you may be wondering what to pack for a Disney Cruise. These are not the obvious things, like sunscreen & bathing suit, but items you will wish you would have thought about once you are on board.
What to Pack for a Disney Cruise
- Waterproof pack to hold phone, key cards, money, ID when you go on excursions.
- Power Strip. There are NEVER enough outlets.
- Pool Bag. You will probably want to have a small tote bag to carry all your gear to the pool and castaway cay.
- Soft Soap pump for washing hands. Yes, there will be soap, but there is something icky about bar soap after you use the restroom.
- Motion Sickness prevention device/ medication. Even if you don’t normally get sick, you should be prepared for motion sickness anytime you cruise.
- Beach Towel Clips (these keep your towels attached to your chair when it’s windy & is great for putting things to dry on balcony chairs.)
- Binoculars. You don’t have to buy fancy ones. These are great for sitting on your balcony or checking out Castaway Cay and other destinations you might go to.
- Downy Wrinkle Release Spray (there are irons in the laundry room, but usually there is a line before dinner).
- Beach toys for the kids to play with on Castaway Cay. Even a small ball to throw or set of paddle balls for older kids is great to have.
- Collapsible Laundry Hamper so you have somewhere to put all those dirty clothes.
Do you have any ideas on what to pack for a Disney Cruise?