Toy Story Land is getting a new restaurant, Roundup Rodeo BBQ, a place where guests shrink to the size of a toy and feel like they have stepped into a whimsical world filled with Andy’s beloved toys. This table service restaurant opens in Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios March 23.
Two dining spaces allow guests to either dine where Jessie and Trixie take the reins or Bo Peep and her sheep dwell.
Roundup Rodeo BBQ Menu
No matter if you visit for lunch or dinner, you will get the same family-style BBQ experience.
- Meals begin with homemade cheddar biscuits accompanied by sweet pepper jelly.
- Choice of salads are available to enjoy before the main course.
- The main event consists of house-smoked meats, like pork ribs, brisket, potato salad, baked beans, coleslaw, corn on the cob, fried pickles and more.
- Plant-based options are available as well
- End your meal with a yummy slice of scratch-made pie!
- An assortment of craft cocktails and non-alcoholic beverages pay homage to classic backyard picnic beverages and the flavors of childhood, perfectly complementing every meal.
Make your reservations in advance because this will soon become one of the most popular restaurants in Disney World!