Going to Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party this year? Make sure you plan ahead of time! You will want to be prepared as this is one of the busiest times of the year at Magic Kingdom! There are some great Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Tips that you will want to know about before you head to the Magic Kingdom!
Here are our Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party tips:
- You can actually enter the park as early as 4pm! Guests who were at the Magic Kingdom earlier in the day and didn’t purchase tickets to Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party must leave by 7pm.
- If you are already going to be at Magic Kingdom prior to the party, you will find wristband stations in the park.
- You do not need to bring your own trick or treat bags, they are provided for you.
- There are trick or street stations throughout the park. Don’t go when they first start. The lines are ridiculous. Go after the parade for the quickest lines!
- Grabbing dinner in the park? Not all restaurants are open. Be sure to look at the Halloween Party map to see which ones are open during the party.
- You can score a FREE Limited Edition Sorcerer’s of Magic Kingdom Card. Even if you don’t plan on playing the game, you can score a FREE Halloween Party card!
- Want to meet characters? Plan to get to the line early and give yourself between 30min-1 hour for the waiting time.
- Want a great parade view. You will need to find a seat 30-45 minutes prior to the start. This parade begins in Frontierland and runs through Main Street and begins with the headless horsemen.
- Not all rides are open and there are NO fast passes available during the party. You will find a list of attractions that are open on the park map.
- There are special treats for Halloween and some are only available at the Halloween Party and only available at 2 places, Main Street Bakery and Gaston’s Tavern. Plan to stop and get your one of a kind treats while in these areas so you don’t waste time running from one side of the park to the other.
- Fantasyland is closed during the Fireworks, so ride those rides earlier in the evening.
- If you wait in the line at Haunted Mansion, you might be surprised to find a ghost talking to the crowd!
Do you have any Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party tips to share?