When packing for a trip to Disney, there are certain items you simply can’t do without. While we always make sure to pack the essentials, we also include some fun items to make Disney trips extra special. These items are what we deem as extras, but truly, I don’t think we would travel to Disney without them.
Our List of Items to Make Disney Trips Extra Special:
- Hidden Mickey Book. Disney Imagineers have hidden thousands of Mickey’s through out the Disney parks and resorts. Why not bring this book to do a little hidden Mickey hunting of your own?
- Disney Pins. One thing my kids absolutely love to do at the park is pin trading. Get a great deal on generic Disney pins online & trade for the ones you really love!
- Photo Mats. Instead of getting Disney characters to sign an autograph book, why not have them sign a photo mat. Then once you are home, you can showcase it all year long!
- Light Up Mickey Mouse Ears. If you wait until you get to the park to buy light up ears or wands, you are going to pay a small fortune. Instead, stop by the Dollar Store for Glow in the Dark Mickey ears!
- A Spray Fan. You know how hot it gets at the park. Nothing will cool you off & lift your mood like a spray fan that mists you with cool water.
Do you have extra “fun” items you bring with you to the park? What are they?