Special Limited Edition Halloween Treats at Magic Kingdom:
Golden Oak Outpost
Apple Ginger Dale – Frozen apple cider with ginger ale & topped with whipped cream and TWIX cookies bits.
Mocha Chocolate Chip – Frozen mocha slush that is topped with whipped cream, chocolate chips, and a sugary acorn.
Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies
Prince John Sucker – Green apple lemonade slushie topped with whipped cream and an apple ring pop.
Five Dozen Egg Slush – Frozen custard with brown sugar & whipped cream, topped with a cinnamon stick.
Sleepy Hollow Inn
Foolish Mortal Funnel Cake – Custom Funnel cake topped with chocolate cookie crumbles, purple ice cream (vanilla), caramel drizzle, and M&M’s.
Main Street Outdoor Vending Carts
Maleficent Churro – Churros covered in chocolate cookie crumble drizzled with purple icing topped with green and purple sugar.
Other Various Halloween Treats found throughout the Magic Kingdom
- Candy Apples. You can find Disney Halloween themed candy apples at the Confectionery on Main Street USA and at the Circus Big Top tent in Fantasyland.
- Bagged Halloween Candy. This candy corn is great to snack on during the parade or to take back home as a reminder of your vacation.
- Mickey Mouse jack-o-lantern Cookies. You will find a ton of different Halloween cookies at the confectionary or prepackaged at various stores throughout Magic Kingdom. We just love the look of these in the shape of Mickey Jack-o-lanterns.
Disney Halloween Popcorn Buckets
- Oogie Boogie Premium Popcorn Bucket
- Mickey Pumpkin Premium Popcorn Bucket
- Halloween Base Popcorn Bucket
- Hitchhiking Ghost Premium Popcorn Bucket
What is your favorite Halloween Treat at Magic Kingdom?