One of my favorite times to visit Disney is during their FREE Disney Dining promotion. It is a great time to be able to try different restaurant and for those traveling with children, it also makes character dining a bit more affordable. Or at least that was how it used to be.
In past years, Disney Dining promotions have been a great bargain, but this year, Disney World has made the deal far less appealing.
Between making you stay longer, having to purchase park hoppers, and creating endless hoops to jump through, the 2019 Free Disney Dining Deal doesn’t seem to be near as much of a deal as it had been in the past.
Details for the 2019 Free Disney Dining Offer
- You must book a minimum stay of 5 nights at a participating Disney resort during these dates:
- September 1 through September 18, 2019
- November 17 through November 27, 2019
- December 8 through December 23, 2019
- You also need to purchase a 5-day Magic Your Way Disney World ticket with a Park Hopper or the Park Hopper Plus Option.
- Value & Moderate Resort Guests get FREE Quick Service Dining Plan
- Deluxe & Villa Resort Guests get FREE Disney Dining Plan.
- Offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom villas, campsites, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, Bungalows at Polynesian Villas & Bungalows, Little Mermaid Standard Rooms at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort.
- Must be booked by September 29, 2019
What’s Included on the Disney Dining Plans?
- Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan: 2 quick-service meals and 2 snacks per person, per day.
- Disney Dining Plan: 1 quick-service meal, 1 table-service meal and 2 snacks per person, per day. Table-service meals can be redeemed for Character dining and other magical dining experiences.
Read more about the full Disney Dining Plan
If you are interested in taking advantage of the 2019 FREE Disney Dining Deal, you are going to want to book soon because it will sell out fast, especially during the time of the Disney Halloween events.
Will you be going to Walt Disney World during the Free Disney Dining period?