If you have never used the Disney FastPass system, it is a way for park guests to be able skip the line (so to speak) for some of Disney World’s more popular rides. Park guests can choose up to three Disney World Fastpass rides per park per day in advance of their trip.
Simply use the My Disney Experience online system to reserve the Disney FastPasses as soon as 30 days before your vacation.
In order to get the biggest bang for your buck, you will want to be familiar with the Disney World FastPass rides & attractions at all four parks so you know which ones to prioritize.
List of Disney World FastPass Rides & Attractions
Magic Kingdom FastPass Rides & Attractions
- Ariel’s Grotto
- The Barnstormer
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Enchanted Tales with Belle
- The Haunted Mansion
- It’s a Small World
- Jungle Cruise
- Mad Tea Party
- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic
- Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Princess Fairytale Hall
- Space Mountain
- Splash Mountain
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Town Square Theater Mickey Mouse Meet and Greet
- Under the Sea: Journey of the Little Mermaid
Epcot FastPass Rides & Attractions
Note that Epcot has limits on the rides & attractions you can use Disney FastPasses for.
Tier 1 (Choose 1 attraction)
- Frozen Ever After
- Test Track
- Epcot Character Spot
Tier 2 (Choose 2 attractions)
- Journey Into Imagination With Figment
- Disney & Pixar Short Film Festival
- Mission: SPACE
- Spaceship Earth
- The Seas with Nemo & Friends
- Turtle Talk with Crush
Hollywood Studios FastPass Rides & Attractions
Note that Hollywood Studios has limits on the rides & attractions you can use Disney FastPasses for.
Tier 1 (Choose 1 attraction)
- Toy Story Midway Mania!
- Alien Swirling Saucers
- Slinky Dog Dash
Group B (Choose 2 attractions)
- Voyage of the Little Mermaid
- Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith
- Beauty and the Beast – Live on Stage
- Frozen Singalong Celebration
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
- Star Tours – The Adventures Continue
- Muppet Vision 3D
- Disney Junior – Live on Stage
- Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular!
Animal Kingdom FastPass Rides & Attractions
- Character Greetings at the Adventurers Outpost
- Expedition Everest
- Festival of the Lion King
- Finding Nemo – The Musical
- It’s Tough to be a Bug!
- Kali River Rapids
- Kilimanjaro Safaris
- Primeval Whirl
- Avatar Flight of Passage
- Na’vi River Journey
- Rivers of Light
Be sure to save this list of Disney World FastPass Rides & Attractions to your device so you can access it when it comes time to plan your next Fast Pass selections!
Booking Disney World Fastpasses for Rides & Attractions
When it comes to choosing Fastpasses, you are going to want to get started early! If you are staying at a Disney World Resort, you can book FastPasses 60 days in advance of the first day of your stay.
If you’re not staying at a Disney resort, you won’t be able to book your Fastpasses until 30 days in advance of your park visit.
Wondering which Disney Fastpasses you should book? Be sure to read our list of Disney World Fastpass tips.
When it comes to Epcot, you are going to want to make sure you know how to get the most out of your Fastpasses choices. This list will help you determine the best Epcot Fastpass reservations to make.
Magic Kingdom is the busiest of the Disney Parks and has the most Fastpass rides & attractions. This can make choosing the right Fastpasses difficult!
With the addition of Pandora, Animal Kingdom Fastpasses have become more challenging. These are the reservations you want to make and the earlier you can do it, the better.
If you are in the park and can't get your Disney My Experience App to work, head over to these Fastpass Kiosk locations.