Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Topiaries are true works of art! If you are lucky enough to travel to Epcot during the spring, you will be able to enjoy their Flower & Garden Festival where you will find nearly 100 different floral creations throughout the park.
Each one focuses on something different (even Disney characters), but are all made from flowers and plants.
Every year, the topiaries seem to change location and you’ll be glad to know that they always add something new. If you want to know which ones you’ll be able to find this year, be sure to grab a Flower & Garden Passport.
They are free and will give you information on everything going on at The Epcot Flower & Garden Festival.
Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Topiaries:
- Anna and Elsa from Frozen located at the Norway Pavilion
- Bambi and Friends featuring Flower, Bambi and Thumper located between the United Kingdom Pavilion and Canada Pavilion
- Beauty and the Beast located at the France Pavilion
- Bo Peep and Her Sheep with Buzz Lightyear and Woody from the Disney•Pixar Toy Story Films located at Future World East
- Bromeliad Dragon located at the China Pavilion
- Captain Hook and Peter Pan located at the United Kingdom Pavilion
- Chip ‘n Dale and Donald Duck with Huey, Dewey and Louie located near Showcase Plaza Towers, East and West
- Daisy Duck and the Floral Stars of the Show located near Spaceship Earth
- Figment located near the Imagination! Pavilion
- Lady and the Tramp located at the Italy Pavilion
- Lightning McQueen and Mater from the Disney•Pixar Cars Films located near Test Track
- Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse Enjoy a Picnic with Topiary Hearts located at Showcase Plaza
- Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse located at the American Adventure Pavilio
- Miss Piggy and Kermit the Frog located at the France Pavilion
- Panda Bears located at the China Pavilion
- Pluto and Goofy located between Future World and World Showcase
- Simba and Lion King Friends featuring Rafiki, Simba, Mufasa and Sarabi located at The Outpost Shop
- Snow White and Dopey located at the Germany Pavilion
- Stitch located at Mission: SPACE
- The Three Caballeros featuring Jose, Donald and Panchito located at the Mexico Pavilion
- Winnie-the-Pooh and Friends located at the United Kingdom Pavilion
These just touch the surface on the Epcot Flower & Garden Festival Topiaries! Keep in mind that the topiaries look their best during the first few weeks.
They will still look good by the end, but the colors do seem to fade under the heat of the Florida sunshine.
Which of the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Topiaries is your favorite?