(We may earn a commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy.)
The Epcot Flower and Garden Festival topiaries and gardens are true works of art! If you are lucky enough to travel to Epcot during the spring, you will be able to enjoy their Flower & Garden Festival where you will find nearly 100 different floral creations throughout the park.
The Epcot Flower & Garden Topiaries are one of the best features of visiting Epcot this time of year. You will find topiaries made to look like animals, insects and popular Disney characters.
The topiaries are scattered throughout the park and you will find beautiful creations of animals, insects and popular Disney characters.
Each year, the topiaries seem to change location and you’ll be glad to know that they always add something new.
If you want to know which ones you’ll be able to find this year, be sure to grab a Flower & Garden Passport.
They are free and will give you information on everything going on at The Epcot Flower & Garden Festival.
2021 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Topiaries:
- Sorcerer Mickey Mouse, Broom, Ostriches, Hippo and Mushroom – Main Entrance
- Woody, Bo Peep and her sheep – Future World West
- Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse and Goofy – Between Future World & World Showcase
- Pluto and Chip ‘n Dale – Between Future World and World Showcase
- Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Huey, Dewey and Louie – Showcase Plaza
- Buzz Lightyear – Future World East near Mission: SPACE®
- Figment – Future World West near Imagination!
- Topiary Butterflies – Future World West
- The Three Caballeros (Jose, Donald and Panchito) – Mexico Pavilion
- Anna and Elsa – Norway Pavilion
- Troll – Norway Pavilion
- Dragon Topiary – Japan Pavilion near Torii Gate
- Pandas – China Pavilion
- China Zodiac Topiary Garden – China Pavilion in front of Nine Dragons
- Simba and Friends (Rafiki, Simba, Mufasa and Sarabi) – Future World West
- Snow White and Dopey – Germany Pavilion
- Lady and the Tramp – Italy Pavilion
- Beauty and the Beast – France Pavilion
- Remy – France Pavilion
- Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy – Between United Kingdom and Canada Pavilions
- Peter Pan and Captain Hook – United Kingdom Pavilion
- Winnie the Pooh and Friends (Rabbit, Eeyore, Piglet and Tigger) – United Kingdom Pavilion
- Tinker Bell and Fairy Houses – United Kingdom Pavilion
- Bambi and Friends – Future World East near Mouse Gear
EPCOT Global Gardens
Weave through dazzling flowerbeds, stumble upon exotic gardens, learn more about sustainable foods and celebrate the ways we can live in harmony with the natural world.
- Outdoor Escapes at Future World East – Unwind in refreshing spaces that show just how easy it is to create an outdoor escape that brings family and friends together—no design expertise, huge budget or green thumb required! Note: closes at dusk.
- Floating Gardens – Find more than 100 petite plots drifting on the ponds that border the walkway between Future World and the World Showcase.
- Festival Blooms – Admire thousands of flowers that form colorful, living panoramas overlooking Future World’s East and West lakes.
- The Goodness Garden Butterfly House at Future World West – Learn about butterflies’ lifecycles and maybe even see one emerge from its chrysalis. Note: closes at dusk.
- Prehistoric Garden at Future World East – Imagine life on Earth 65 million years ago with astounding plant life that’s thrived since the age of the dinosaurs.
- Bold Bromeliads at Future World West by the Land
- The Honey Bee-stro at Future World – Learn why honey bees’ are so important to our planet.
- Tropical Rainforest Garden at Mexico Pavilion – Discover the rich biodiversity of the Mexican rainforest.
- Extraordinary Orchids at Mexico Pavilion – Set eyes on these spectacular plants blooming in radiant color.
- Bamboo Garden at China Pavilion – Visit this garden to see bamboo in a variety of colors, patterns and sizes.
- Chinese Zodiac Topiary Garden at China Pavilion – Celebrate the year of the Ox in this inspired display of Zodiac animals, made entirely from dried plant material.
- Alpine Miniature Garden at Germany Pavilion – Appreciate the little things in this showcase of diminutive dwellings nestled in a forest of fine shrubs.
- Kokedama Garden at Japan Pavilion – Enjoy ancient Japanese art at this tranquil garden and then learn about the ancient art of bonsai, some of the finest living sculptures.
- English Tea Garden– Unearth the history and art of tea blending at this elegant English Tea Garden at the United Kingdom Pavilion, featuring plants used in some of Twinings’ finest tea blends.
- Shakespeare Garden at United Kingdom Pavilion – Rediscover Shakespeare in this idyllic garden, featuring excerpts from some of the Bard’s most famous sonnets and the dazzling flowers that influenced them.
If you are planning a trip to EPCOT during the Spring just to see the beautiful flowers, keep in mind that the topiaries & gardens look their best during the first few weeks.
They will still look good by the end, but the colors do seem to fade under the heat of the Florida sunshine.
Which of the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Topiaries is your favorite?