If you are on a Keto diet and wondering how you are going to eat when at Disney World, you don’t need to worry. There will be plenty of ways to eat low carb in Disney. Here is some food options for those on Keto at Magic Kingdom.
How to Eat Keto at Magic Kingdom
If you happen to be on the Keto diet and wondering what you can do while at Magic Kingdom, you’ll be glad to know that you’ll have options.
There are many restaurants at the parks that serve things you will be able to eat. The key to eating Keto in the Magic Kingdom is to know where to go & what to order.
First thing you should know is that Disney is very accommodating when it comes to meals.
If a meal comes with a side you are unable to eat because you are eating Keto, you can easily substitute something you can eat in its place. The main thing is to ask.
We’ve scoured the restaurants in Magic Kingdom and have found quite a few snack and meal options for those who are eating Keto in the Magic Kingdom.
While we cannot be 100% sure if sauces or seasoning contains any sugar, these meals are about as Keto-friendly as they get!
Places to find Low Carb Meals at Magic Kingdom
- Jerk Chicken Lettuce Wrap– Bib Lettuce Cups filled with Jerk Chicken topped with Vegetable Slaw and tossed with Soy Lime Vinaigrette
Liberty Square Market
- Turkey Leg
- Mini Babybel Snack Cheese Platter
Golden Oak Outpost
- Barbecue Pork Rinds
Be Our Guest (lunch)
- Braised Pork (Coq Au Vin Style) – Eight Hour Slow-cooked Pork with Mushrooms, Onions,
Carrotsand Bacon served with Mashed Potatoes and Green Bean Jardiniere.
- Tuna Niçoise Salad– Seared Tuna with Chilled Green Beans,
Fingerling Potatoes, Olives, Roasted Bell Peppers, Tomatoes, Hard-poached Egg and Saffron Aioli.
- Vegetable Quiche– Mushroom, Zucchini, Bell Pepper, Onion and Chive Quiche served with Baby Lettuce and Champagne Vinaigrette.
Columbia Harbor House
- Grilled Salmon-Grilled Salmon Filet served with Couscous and Green Beans and Carrots
- Shrimp Wedge Salad– Shrimp served on top of Romaine Lettuce, diced Tomato, Bacon, Egg, Melons, Onions and Cucumbers drizzled with a Zinfandel Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1/2 Rotisserie Chicken – Slow-roasted Rotisserie Chicken served with
Mashed Potatoesand Green Beans
- Greek Salad with Chicken – Feta, Tomato Relish, Banana Peppers, and Kalamata Olives tossed in a Greek Feta Vinaigrette Dressing
- “A Lot at Steak” Salad– Grilled Steak, Romaine Lettuce, Red Peppers, Tomatoes, Cucumber, Parsley, Coriander-Mint Vinaigrette, and
- Dr. Falls’ Signature Grilled Steak – Marinated New York Strip, Pico de Gallo Butter,
Jasmine Rice, and Braised Black Beans withApplewood-smoked Bacon
- “Hardy Har Char” Siu Pork – Char Siu-marinated Pork served with Seasonal Vegetables and
- Sankuru Sadie’s Seafood Stew– Shrimp, Sustainable Fish, Mussels, and Octopus simmered in a fragrant Coconut Sauce.
- Sustainable Fish– “Not Piranha,” served over Chinese Broccoli,
Carrots, Shiitake Mushrooms, and Red Bell Peppers in a fragrant Lemon Grass Broth
Liberty Tree Tavern
- Lunch: All-You-Care-to-Enjoy Bill of Fare– Declaration Salad (Tossed Mixed Greens with House- made Dressing); Patriot’s Platter (Roasted Turkey Breast, Pot Roast, and Oven-roasted Pork with
Mashed Potatoes, Seasonal Vegetables, Herb Stuffing, and House-made Macaroni and Cheese); Oooey Gooey Toffee Cake
- Dinner: Patriot’s Platter – Roasted Turkey Breast, Pot Roast, and Oven- roasted Pork with
Mashed Potatoes, Seasonal Vegetables, Herb Stuffing, and House-made Macaroni and Cheese
Pinocchio Village Haus
- Antipasto Salad– Romaine, Tomatoes, Diced Cucumber, Diced Red Onion, Salami, Provolone Cheese and Diced Ham tossed with Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Caesar Salad with Chicken– Fresh Romaine Lettuce topped with Grilled Chicken, Parmesan Cheese, Croutons and a creamy Caesar Dressing
- Tomato Basil Soup
The Plaza Restaurant
- Wedge Salad – Half Wedge of Iceberg Lettuce served with Tomatoes, Onions, and Cucumbers topped with Gorgonzola and Ranch Dressing
- Grilled Chicken Strips (on kids menu)
- Chicken Caesar Salad– Fresh Romaine Lettuce topped with grilled Chicken Breast and served with Bacon, Croutons, and Parmesan Cheese
- Chef Salad– Bed of fresh Greens topped with Ham, Turkey, Bacon, Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Cheddar Cheese and a Boiled Egg. Tossed in choice of Italian or Ranch Dressing
Tony’s Town Square
- Grilled Jumbo Shrimp–
Risotto di Parma, crispy Pancetta, and Pinot Gris Nage
- Roman-style Steak – Grilled 8-oz Angus Hanger Steak, Caramelized Onions,
Rosemary-crushed Potatoes, and Local Vegetables
- Today’s Sustainable Fish (Market Price) – served with Seasonal Accompaniments
Each of the meals listed should be mostly Keto compliant. We have crossed through the side items that are NOT keto-friendly and suggest that you ask for that item to be replaced with something you can eat (think green vegetable).
You will find that we did not add breakfast into the equation. All restaurants that serve breakfast, will typically have an egg option for you to choose (along with a side of bacon).
You also will notice that we have not included any Disney buffet restaurants in our list. The reason for this is because with a buffet, you will have several options to choose from on your own.
You should be able to make your choices while you browse the buffet and the fact that you can choose your portions, makes it easy for eating Keto in the Magic Kingdom.
If you have anything you think I should add to our list for eating Keto in the Magic Kingdom, please comment below.