(Note: The links in this post are affiliate links, and we will be compensated when you make a purchase by clicking through our links. Read our disclosure policy here.)
While you can eat inside Disneyland Paris park, there are quite a few Disney Village Paris restaurants you should consider!
Disney Village Paris Restaurants
- Disneyland Paris Restaurants in Disney Village
- Annette’s Diner (Table Service Restaurant)
- Ben & Jerry’s Kiosque De Glaces (Ice Cream Kiosk)
- Billy Bob’s Country Western Saloon (Table Service Restaurant & Snack)
- Buffalo Bill’s Wild West Show with Mickey and Friends (Show with Table Service Restaurant)
- Café Mickey (Table Service Restaurant)
- Earl of Sandwich (Counter Service Restaurant)
- King Ludwig’s Castle (Table Service Restaurant)
- La Grange (Buffet)
- McDonald’s (Counter Service)
- New York Style Sandwiches (Counter Service)
- Planet Hollywood (Table Service Restaurant)
- Rainforest Cafe (Table Service Restaurant)
- Sports Bar (Snack)
- The Steakhouse (Table Service Restaurant)
- Five Guys
- Vapiano Italian
Disney Village is within a 15 minute walk from most of the Disneyland Paris resorts and the Disneyland Parks which makes it very convenient place to grab a coffee before heading into the park.
We often stop by the Starbucks for a take away prior to visiting Disneyland Paris.
It also has many great bites for dinner. You’ll find many cheap eats for when you are travelling on a budget and some more expensive places when you want something a bit nicer.
You can even have a Disney character meal while in Disney Village.
Where to Dine with Characters in Disney Village
Cafe Mickey is a table service restaurant that has a set price menu and features Italian favorites.
Because it is a set menu, you will get to choose a starter, entree and dessert.
While pricey, the meal does come with the opportunity to meet some of your favorite Disney characters.
- Adults 65€
- Children (3-11) 35€
I do recommend that if you want to eat a meal at a table service restaurant or buffet that you make a reservation in advance.
While you can eat inside the Disneyland Paris parks, sometimes it is nice to just grab a meal on your way out. Disney Village has a great number of choices & price points for every budget!