While you can eat inside Disneyland Paris park, I think that some of the better Disneyland Paris restaurants are in Disney Village. This small section just before the entrance into the parks is full of different food choices.
It is within a 15 minute walk from most of the Disneyland Paris resorts, which makes Disney Village a great place to grab a cup of coffee on your way into Disneyland Paris and a great place to grab dinner on your way out.
Disneyland Paris Restaurants in Disney Village:
- Annette’s Diner (Table Service Restaurant)
- Ben & Jerry’s Kiosque De Glaces (Ice Cream Kiosk)
- Billy Bob’s Country Western Saloon (Table Service Restaurant & Snack)
- Buffalo Bill’s Wild West Show with Mickey and Friends (Show with Table Service Restaurant)
- Café Mickey (Table Service Restaurant)
- Earl of Sandwich (Counter Service Restaurant)
- King Ludwig’s Castle (Table Service Restaurant)
- La Grange (Buffet)
- McDonald’s (Counter Service)
- New York Style Sandwiches (Counter Service)
- Planet Hollywood (Table Service Restaurant)
- Rainforest Cafe (Table Service Restaurant)
- Sports Bar (Snack)
- The Steakhouse (Table Service Restaurant)
- Five Guys
While you may want to make reservations for some of the table service restaurants (to be seated at the exact time you want), there are plenty that will take you as a walk up.
Do you have a favorite restaurant at Disneyland Paris’ Disney Village?