(We may earn a commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy.)
One of the best things about visiting Disney World is that you will get to use the Disney FastPass System. Each day you visit the park, you get to choose three FastPasses which allow you to skip the line. Before you make your reservations, you will want to know our 8 Disney FastPass Secrets!
8 Disney FastPass Secrets
1. When choosing times for your Disney Fastpasses, you are better off stacking them early in the day so that you can add other reservations for later in the afternoon or evening.
2. Although you should choose your Fastpasses for early in the day, don’t waste a Fastpass on your first ride of the day. Give yourself at least one hour in the park prior to your first reservation.
This will allow you to ride at least one ride before the lines get long.
3. Avoid booking your Fastpasses during the parade & during fireworks. These are usually the best time to stand in lines for rides because most of the people are watching the parade or fireworks and not standing in line for rides!
4. Be aware of ride locations. The last thing you want to do is book two Epcot Fastpasses back to back that will take you from World Showcase to Future World. The walk is as far as it gets!
5. If you are park hopping at Disney World, you will want to use your first three Fastpass Reservations at the first park you go to, then you will be able to choose additional Fastpasses for the second park you are going to visit (one at a time).
6. When a ride is unavailable due to technical difficulties or weather, you will receive another FastPass in your My Disney Experience account.
7. There are times when you will be gifted Fastpasses. It can be done by any Disney Cast member and you never know when you might get lucky and find another Fastpass added to your account!
Check your My Disney Experience app throughout the day because you never know when a gifted Fastpass might appear.
8. If you are having a difficult time finding reservations for all people in your party, consider adding a Fastpass to each person in your party one at a time as they become available.
What do you think about the Disney FastPass system?