If you have ever had the Cinnamon & Sugar Almonds at Blizzard Beach, you know how addictive they can be. You might start by just popping a couple in your mouth, but after a few you’ll be grabbing them by the handful. I looked high & low for the exact Cinnamon & Sugar Almonds Recipe that Blizzard Beach uses, but never could find it.
So after doing a few experiments, I feel like I have perfected a Cinnamon & Sugar Almonds Slow Cooker Recipe. They are very easy to make and taste amazing! You’ll also find that your house smells pretty terrific while they are cooking.
Cinnamon & Sugar Almonds Slow Cooker Recipe:
1. Mix together all sugars, cinnamon, and salt & set aside.
2. In a second bowl, whisk egg whites and vanilla.
3. Add almonds to the egg white mixture and coat thoroughly.
4. Pour almonds into crock pot & then add the sugar mixture. Stir to coat all the almonds.
5. Turn the crock pot on low and cook for 3-4 hours. Stir intermittently.
4. At hour 3, add water and stir.
5. Line a baking sheet or shallow pan with parchment or wax paper and spread the almonds onto the sheet to cool.
6. Once cool, break into pieces and store in an airtight container.
This is such a super easy recipe and one you can use over and over again. We love to give these almonds as gifts during the holidays, to teachers during Teacher Appreciation Week and as housewarming gifts. Just be advised that these should not be given to anyone that has or shares a house with anyone with nut allergies.
Have you had the Cinnamon & Sugar Almonds at Blizzard Beach? Do you love them as much as I do?