(We may earn a commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy.)
This year, there will be no Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party. Instead, there will be a new Halloween-themed event: Disney After Hours Boo Bash. If you are considering going to Disney World this fall, here is what you need to know about this after hours event at Magic Kingdom.
2021 Disney After Hours Boo Bash
Disney plans to make the even full of fun for the whole family. Here are just some of what you can expect at the limited ticket, after hours event:
- Special cavalcades full of characters popping up throughout the night including “Mickey’s Happy Halloween Cavalcade” featuring Mickey Mouse and friends dressed for the occasion. In the “Disney Villains Halloween Cavalcade,” villains will take to the street and celebrate their favorite time of the year. “Jack’s Nightmare Cavalcade” will feature Jack Skellington, Sally and Oogie Boogie riding down the parade path to “This Is Halloween.” Maleficent will also make an appearance in the form of a fire-breathing dragon.
- Unique opportunities to see the lovely Miss Carlotta at the Haunted Mansion and other surprise guests. You will also be seranaded by the Cadaver Dans on Main Street, U.S.A.
- Limited restaurants will be open, but you wil get complimentary snacks (ice cream novelties, cookies and popcorn) along with select beverages.
- Limited number of rides & attractions. It will include Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Haunted Mansion, Jungle Cruise, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Dumbo the Flying Elephant, Peter Pan’s Flight, Space Mountain and more.
2021 Disney After Hours Boo Bash Dates
Disney After Hours Boo Bash will take place select nights Aug. 10 – Oct. 31, 2021 (9pm-12am)
- Tuesday, Aug. 10, 2021
- Tuesday, Aug. 17, 2021
- Friday, Aug. 20, 2021
- Tuesday, Aug. 24, 2021
- Friday, Aug. 27, 2021
- Tuesday, Aug. 31, 2021
- Friday, Sept. 3, 2021
- Tuesday, Sept. 7, 2021
- Friday, Sept. 10, 2021
- Tuesday, Sept. 14, 2021
- Friday, Sept. 17, 2021
- Tuesday, Sept. 21, 2021
- Friday, Sept. 24, 2021
- Tuesday, Oct. 5, 2021
- Friday, Oct. 8, 2021
- Tuesday, Oct. 12, 2021
- Friday, Oct. 15, 2021
- Tuesday, Oct. 19, 2021
- Friday, Oct. 22, 2021
- Sunday, Oct. 24, 2021
- Tuesday, Oct. 26, 2021
- Friday, Oct. 29, 2021
- Sunday, Oct. 31, 2021
2021 Disney After Hours Boo Bash Ticket Prices
“Disney After Hours Boo Bash” is a limited-capacity and separately ticketed event. You will want to get your tickets in advance as these limited capcity events do sell out quickly.
Tickets will get you to Magic Kingdom as early as 7 pm., giving guests time to enjoy even more magic before the event begins.
August-September $129 – $139 (plus tax)
October 1-30 $159 – $169 (plus tax)
October 31st $199 (plus tax)
Dressing Up for Disney After Hours Boo Bash
Children under 14
- Costumes and some masks may be worn, as long as the mask does not cover the entire face and eyes are visible.
- Layered costumes or costume props that surround the entire body are strongly discouraged and may be subject to additional security screening.
- Costumes may not reach or drag on the ground. (e.g., full-length Princess dresses)
- Capes may be worn if the length does not go below the waist.
- Themed T-shirts, blouses, sweatshirts and hats are acceptable.
- Acceptable accessories include: transparent wings, plastic light sabers, toy swords and tutus. Head wear may be worn as long as it does not cover the entire face.
You will find that many families choose themed costumes. They might all come as Pirates or Monsters from Monsters Inc. Others, don’t wear costumes at all!
We’ve got a whole list of really great Disney character costumes you can get inspiration from.
And if you don’t want a costume, that’s okay too! There are plenty of cute Disney Halloween shirts on the market!
Do you plan on going to the After Hours Boo Bash?