If you are traveling to Epcot with children, one thing kids enjoy doing is meeting Disney Characters. While getting photos and autographs of your favorite Disney character is a fun, it can be time consuming if you don’t know where they are. You can’t do much about the lines for these meet & greets, but if you know where the characters are going to be in advance of going, you can at least take the guess work of hunting them down.
Here are some helpful hints as to where you can find the Disney Characters at Epcot’s World Showcase:
- Mexico– Be on the lookout for Donald Duck dressed in a sombrero beside the Mayan ruins.
- Norway- Meet Anna & Elsa from Frozen at Royal Sommerhus and Vikings near the Stave Church.
- Germany– Snow White (& sometimes Dopey) are known to be found right as you enter Germany from the Outpost near the fence.
- China– Mulan can be spotted near the entrance to the China Pavilion.
- Morocco– Aladdin, Jasmine (sometimes the Genie) are back inside the Moroccan shops.
- France– Belle and Beast can be seen near the lake.
- United Kingdom– Look for Mary Poppins and/or Alice (in Wonderland) as you cross over the bridge from France into UK.
TIP: Characters at Epcot are not available for meet and greets the entire day. If you have a specific question about when a particular character is going to be out, try asking a Disney Cast Member in that particular area of the park. The cast members are usually given a paper list of meeting times each day.
When it rains, characters are typically placed in different locations. They are usually placed in nearby buildings.
Which characters at Epcot’s World Showcase are you hoping to see?